𝟎𝟐𝟑; sᴇʀᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴋɪɴɢ

THEODORE AND BLAISE, couldn't believe what they learned, the truth of the founder's relics. They couldn't believe it.

"What?! Why can't we know now?!" A Ravenclaw yelled as they and many wanted to know.

"Probably for the suspense." Regulus said.

The trio were still in their dorm discussing plans till Ophiuchus noticed the clock and it was already dinner time.

Akhyls slithering into his shoulders and falling back asleep comfortably.

"Lets go." With that the screen shifted to the trio descending down the stairs into the Slytherin common room.

They noticed the common room is lot later than usual the rest of the students put a bit of distance between themselves and the trio, their self preservation instinct kicking in as his eyes grew darker and magic more oppressive.

The Slytherins both still in Hogwarts and graduated all knew what was about to go down making them straighten up. Inter house politics.

Those who noticed the Slytherins's change in behavior took notices.

Upon entering the dorm rooms the sight of many older students sitting around the room had the younger years acting more cautious.

Many of the pureblood children knew what was happening, this was the start of inter house politics.

The other houses all turned to the Slytherin table wondering just how vicious is the snake pit truly is behind closed doors.

Usually, the youngest of Hogwarts wouldn't be included but a threat has arisen and shakes the foundations of the inner circle that had been established last year.

Ophiuchus Lestrange was not a factor they accounted for nor prepared for, he was an outlier and a dangerous one at that.

Many agreed he is dangerous.

There have been rumors of Ophiuchus's snake skin scarf not being a scarf but an actual snake, and has been seeing hissing towards.

Theories of him being the heir of Salazar Slytherin circulated. Along with happened to the 6th year prefect and hid lackeys that still haven't been discharged from St. Mungos.

If he really is an heir he will have parseltongue like his ancestors.

Still they can never be too cautious they are still Slytherins after all.

Many agreed with that especially the Slytherins themselves.

After all in Slytherin you can never let your guard down even for a moment, or else.

Should he prove himself worthy those within the inner circle will happily relinquish power for they will have Ophiuchus leading them.

"What is going on here?" Ophiuchus questioned, as he eyed the students lined along the walls.

"Lestrange." A boy stood addressing Ophiuchus informally and in so extremely disrespectfully.

The Black's and Lestrange's glared at the boy for showing such disrespect.

"Rumors have been going around. That you speak the noble language of the snakes."

"Rumors? Really?" Ophiuchus scoffed.

"Along with the fact you are an imposter." This made Ophiuchus raise a brow.

"Excuse me bitch?" Bellatrix said.