𝟎𝟗𝟖; ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ASTROPHEL HAS BEEN QUITE, ever since they arrived back.

After putting the things they bought to the side he locked himself away, and Ophelia can't find him.

"That is me looking for my dad, after he said he
is going to get milk."

"Damn, daddy issues alert."

He wasn't in his room.

He wasn't in his office.

He wasn't in the library.

He wasn't anywhere.

Soon enough she made it to the kitchen where she found the door to the liquor
cellar slightly opened.

"Why didn't you check there in the first place?"

"Well it is locked all the time first time seeing it opened actually." Ophelia explained.

She slowly opened the door and found him after hours of searching.

Astrophel was a mess.

"A fucking hot mess."

"Marlene not the time."

There were dozens upon dozens of empty bottles of various kinds of alcoholic drinks scattered everywhere, along with the sharp broken glass of the bottles, as he sat down on the floor cold marble in the very center of it all as he was leaning against a wall.

Anastasia and James were very, very worried about their son, seeing him in such a state.

Aleksis was frowning deeply.

His messy hair was messier than normal practically defying gravity at this point, his white button up was crumpled and had been obviously had been stained by red wine. As the top part of his shirt had been unbuttoned revealing his toned chest, and sleeves rolled up showing his muscular arms, as he was cradling a half empty bottle of vodka.

His glasses were rested on the crown of his head and his crucio eyes were puffy as tears had stained his red tinted cheeks indicating he was drunk.

From the corner of her eyes Ophelia saw the gleam of guilt in Aleksis own eyes as he stared at Astro on screen intently.

Which in itself is rather scary to think about how much he had to drink in order to get drunk considering his impossibly high alcohol tolerance.

They paused. That thought was definitely scary now thinking about it.

"To get even a little bit tipsy Astro, has to drink atleast double his own water weight. Considering how drunk he was at the time and the amount of empty bottles. He drank atleast 3 gallons of alcohol, roughly 380 ounces. How is that possible? I don't know nor do I want to." Ophelia said which cause their eyes to widen in shock and disbelief.

Anastasia and James were even more concerned now at her explanation.

"Astro...?" Ophelia called out hesitatingly.

"Asvoria?" He muttered looking at her dazed glossed eyes. "R-Ria, is that you?"

A memory flashed through Aleksis's mind.