𝟏𝟎𝟏; sᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs

OPHELIA STARED AT OPHIUCHUS.

Her eyes the same eerily color of the curse that had taken the lives of so many, yet failed to take hers were glowing unnaturally bright, as if the very power of the curse resided in them, had never faltered against his lifeless gaze.

It was reminiscent of looking into the void.

So deep yet so detached, like that of beyond the edge of the world there's a space where emptiness and substance neatly overlap, where past and future form a continuous, endless loop. There, hovering about, there are signs no one has ever read, chords no one has ever heard, all in his eyes.

The hall watched as they stared at each other with anticipation for the next move.

"The Boy-Who-Died, and The Girl-Who-Lived..." Ophelia drawled out. "Really? Could't the media have thought of a better name?" She had scoffed.

"Why? Don't like matching with me?" Ophiuchus raised a brow at her.

"I loathe you." Ophelia glared at him.

"That hurts, as I adore you." Ophiuchus said to Ophelia in a sarcastic tone. Though then again he did always sounds rather sarcastic.

It is hard to tell if he actually is or not.

"Brat." Aleksis had cut in.

"How many times must I tell you, not waste your energy with things—" He gazed at Ophiuchus.
"— that are far beneath your standing?"

"Your right, Arian." Ophelia smiled sharply. "I do tend to forget myself at times."

'You have edict memory—!' Ophiuchus had tuned out Corvus's whining.

"May we proceeded?"

While Ophiuchus returned to Hogwarts, the holidays for other school's don't end for another few days.

"That isn't fair!" The Hogwarts students said.

Narcissus lays on an open grassy field as he enjoyed the beautiful stars above.

He's back on the isles where he belonged.

"He belongs in the trash." Aleksis muttered.

Yet his view of the sky shifted, as storm clouds started to block out the moon and paint over the darken sky with an ugly brush of dark grey clouds.

'How dramatic.' Ophelia thought.

A low rumble echoed through the air with such force that the earth seemed to vibrate along with it.

Lightning danced across the sky and through the darkness in fissures of white light.

He let out a sigh as he was watching as the skies thrashed and raged from above in a what looked like a violent struggle, blinking every time lightning crackled through the darkness.

Through the flashes Narcissus could see a particular outline soaring through the skies, be for soaring down, and soon a ferocious beast stood infront of him.

The twins shared a look. '... the world shall split, shrouded in shadows and vicious war...' The line echoed in their minds's.

While others stilled at the beast.

Yet Amelie stared at the creature in awe.

A pair of glowing lightning storm eyes that are slitted delicately within the creature's angular, scaled skull, which gives the creature an intimidating appearance.