𝟎𝟑𝟑; sᴀᴘᴘʜɪʀᴇ & ʙʀᴏɴᴢᴇ

OPHELIA WAS SHOWN walking through the halls of Hogwarts by herself, her emerald eyes half lidded with a dazed look.

"Looks like Lily, after pulling an all nighter studying." Marlene looked over to Lily who was glaring at her playfully.

Not to mention now that its December, it began to snow, and Ophelia for as long as she could remember, the cold always make her drowsy, and wanting to sleep.

"Inherited that from me." Lily said, as she had the exact same problem.

Considering her forget to get her scarf, she is more cold and therefore more tired at the moment.

Lily looked away, as this happened to her before in her first year as well.

Hermione was off at the library doing homework that isn't even due till next week, and Ron is in the hospital wing after being caught in the crossfire of Fred's and George's newest prank.

"Girl, should have been in Ravenclaw." Barty said, while everyone rolled their eyes, getting tired of his Ravenclaw obsession.

While the Marauders wee curious after hearing about a prank.

Due to her current state, she didn't realize she was about to bump into someone whom was carrying a stack of books that was stacked so high to their face it was blocking their eyes, before it was too late.

"10 galleons its Ophiuchus's love rival." Regulus said, Barty and Evan agreed.

Regulus, can't always be right. Can he?

She and the other person both collided with each other, both falling onto the ground and the books they were carrying flew all around them.

"Ouch!" They both exclaimed.

Ophelia snapping out of her dazed state.

She looked up and saw the person she bumped into was a boy her age, getting up and dusting himself off.

She blinked a few times, as she took in all of his features. Ophelia blushed looking at him.

'Regulus, is a seer!' Both Evan and Barty, shared the exact same thought. They them looked at Regulus whom, was smirking.

He was fairly tall, with fluffy dark mahogany brown hair that was messy, but not too much so it would look unflattering instead it looked quite charming on him, and dark charcoal grey eyes, that shone brightly in contrast with intelligence, has he had a philosophical air around him despite his age.

"Ophiuchus, has some competition. Lets wait a few more movies till I can simp. He is cute, can't wait to see him older." Marlene gushed.

"Are you okay?" He asked as they extended a hand towards her. His voice was sincere and modulated.

"I-I'm fine!" She said quickly, the pitch of her voice sounding higher than normal, as she took his hand.

When she did she noticed a few bandaids on his fingers, she looked to his other hands and saw bandaids on them too.

"What?"

"I think I should be asking you that." He followed her gaze to his hands, and he let out a lighthearted laugh.

"Don't worry, just a few paper cuts." He responded before bending down to collect his books, and Ophelia did as well.

"Paper cuts sting like a bitch." Ravenclaws and books lovers all agreed to that.

"I'm sorry about bumping into you." She said as she help him.

"Oh its fine, if anything its my fault as well. After all I was carrying more books than I should have." He restassured her.