𝟎𝟖𝟔; ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ɢɪғᴛ

MAGICAL PARIS, was stunning.

Those who have been agree.

Montmartre, was even more beautiful.

Yet Ophelia noticed something the moment they entered Montmartre.

Astrophel, Narcissus, and Fleur, were the center of attention— nobody there even batted an eye to the, Girl-Who-Lived.

"I mean they are completely drop dead gorgeous." Marlene said.

Ophelia was thankful for this— yet at the same time she felt a sense of imposter syndrome of sorts.

Ophelia wanted to bury her face into her hands.

The Châtiment's, Black's, and Delacour's, are all considered royalty amongst France.

Anastasia and the Black's all had felt sense of supremacy.

Astrophel, the Undaunted Duelist, currently he is the most favored to win this year's Annual Yule Dueling Competition.

Anastasia had a sharp smirk, James's eyes shined brightly, Ophelia smiling, each of them are all completely proud him.

Narcissus, the Blind Prodigy. Despite his disability excelled in all subjects.

The Black's looked approvingly.

'Thats my brother!' Draconian was grinning.

Ophiuchus had a small smile— very small to where it was unnoticeable to most.

Yet the twins felt a chill down their spines.

Fleur, the Bell of France. She maybe a flower but that does not mean she is delicate, other than a fashion icon, she herself is quite skilled.

Ophelia laughed to herself, remembering all the times that both Astro and Narcissus had cowered under the wrath of an angry Fleur

"—fine! We can have ice cream after this!" Astrophel groaned, after being pestered by Narcissus and Fleur, he agreed to get ice cream after their fitting.

"Ophelia, the key to Astro is to annoy him till he gives in." Fleur grinned.

Ophelia took note of that.

Hermione face-palmed.

"You really did. I'm surprised his hair hasn't gone white yet because of you." She said.

Ophelia grinned at her.

They soon arrived to a luxurious boutique.

'La Papillon'