𝟎𝟏𝟗; "ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ"

OPHIUCHUS ENTERED his dorm room to find Theodore and Blaise there. They seemed as if they were waiting for him.

"Excuse me, Lestrange? We have something to ask you." Theodore asked, glanced at him and Blaise before nodding.

"I'll cut to the chase because you seem like someone who doesn't care for beating around the bush." Theodore said to him. continuing when Ophiuchus nodded her head in agreement.

"We want to ally ourselves with you, it's obvious who has the power here and it's
not Malfoy." Theodore said.

"Definitely." Many agreed, Lucius scowled.

"My father will hear about this." Blaise mocked in an almost uncanny imitation of his cousin.

"Hahahaha." Abraxas laughed with Narcissa.

Lucius had a betrayed look on his face.

Ophiuchus felt her lips twitch slightly before she turned back to observing, Theodore.

"Why should I let you join me?" Ophiuchus questioned.

"Why shouldn't you?" Theodore instantly responded with a grin.

"Answering a question with a question? Smart." Commented Barty.

"That's not the most encouraging response." Ophiuchus commented drily. He wouldn't bother with most people, dull and irritating sheep, but they seemed different.

Ophiuchus's instinct was screaming at him to keep these them around and so far his instinct had never led him wrong.

It was rare Ophiuchus found himself acting on a whim but in this case

"Why not?" Ophiuchus said the other boys visibly slumped in relief.

The screen the changed to that afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides.

"YES!" The Quidditch finatticzs exclaimed.

Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.

"Good afternoon, class."

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch."

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!"

After Ophelia said "Up" the broom immediately flies into her hand.

"THATS MY BABY GIRL!" Squealed James.

"Wow." Ophelia said amazed. Hermione stares at her as the class continues.

"Up!" The broomstick flies up and Draco smugly grins.

"Nobody cares about the albino crossbreed!" Yelled Sirius, getting a glare from, Narcissa. Making him shrink back in fear.

Ophiuchus didn't even speak he just started at the broom and it flew into his hand.

The Black's and Lestrange's had a proud look.

"Up. Up. Up. Up." Hermione says as her broomstick slowly rises.

"Up!!" Ron's broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose.

"HAHAHAHA!" The hall bursted into laughter.

"Ooh!" Ophelia laughs. "Shut up, Ophelia." Ron then seemingly starts to laugh after he recovered.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." The class mounts on their broomsticks.