𝟏𝟎𝟒; ᴜʙɪ ᴀᴍᴏʀ, ɪʙɪ ᴅᴏʟᴏʀ

OPHELIA WAS SHOWN, walking through the Forbidden Forest at night in her animagus form.

The Marauders shared looks with each other, James doesn't know if he should be proud that she is like him, or terrified she is like him.

She wanted something to do, as she couldn't sleep. So she chose to do something dangerously stupid.

It's the James Potter in her.

"I feel attacked!"

"Well deserved."

"Nobody asked you, Pads."

As she got deeper and deeper into the forest she heard laughter. The soft kind that would have belonged to fairies. Ophelia decided to follow the sound of their laughter.

Ophiuchus's breath hitched.

It lead her to a cave. Ophelia being who she is, decided to wonder in. It wasn't dark surprisingly. Instead there were glowing crystals that lead her deeper and deeper into the cave.

Then she stopped dead in her tracks she when saw it— saw them.

In the cave was a beautiful crystal clear lake that glowed brightly with a sort of magic. Not just any magic— something old, ancient— powerful.

Many eyes look curious at the screen.

There dancing atop of the lake, causing small ripples in water was a familiar figure of her past.

A flowing white dress, and a mass of chocolate curls that had a myriad of flowers in them, which framed their face freckled that held beautiful features, and glacier gaze that belonged to a striking set of pale blue eyes.

Ophiuchus body went rigged. "Starflower..."

Unknowingly she sifted out of her animagus form, as she stares at her.

"Leucandil..?" Ophelia whispered yet it carried throughout the cave in an echo. It made Leucandil stop and suddenly turn to her, their gaze meeting.

"Dahlia." Leucandil said, in that familiar tone of voice— soft and filled with such warmth and love.

Ophelia misses her.

"Listen to me." Ophelia is listening, hanging into every word.

Her glacier eyes she closes her eyes, breaths and their brilliance, suddenly, is gone like it has never been there. Those eyes, when they open, are serious, piercing like the sharpest icicles.

Silas and Elias looked at each other.

Those eyes should never be seen again.

Yet they will.

All in due time.

"Love is the most dangerous weapon of all. Never forget. It is a double edged sword and it strikes swift and terrible. People are known to do impossible things for love. They have lifted the world over their heads for it, lied for it, gone so deep underground the sun is meer myth. People have killed for love, and grief is but love in another form." She told her.

Love is a cruel Mistress, many agree.

"I-I don't understand." Ophelia said, yet Leucandil continued on.

"Neither do we..."

"The stars must be in the right place. The planets must be on the right axis and in one moment, where the heavens are in alignment with Earth, magic sparks. Creation. Destruction. The powers of an oracle clicks, like a puzzle-piece falling into place." Leucandil's form started to turn translucent and fade away.