𝟎𝟓𝟗; ғʟᴏᴜʀɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴛᴛs

THE WEASLEY'S all felt like they were suffocating.

"I remember this." Ron said with a shiver. "Your brother is bloody terrifying."

"No he isn't-" Ophelia was cut off by people all giving her raised brows.

"Okay maybe a little..." They proceeded to give her a deadpanned stare.

Ophelia told them about how she found out she had a half-brother, over the summer, and she was staying with him, and will be coming with them to Diagon Alley.

What she failed to mention was that her brother is Astrophel Châtiment, the current Lord of the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Châtiment.

"Yes, how could you forget something so important?! Eidetic memory my ass!" Ron exclaimed, as Ophelia just grinned.

"Merlin, now she is showing her James side." Remus groaned, having a feeling she'd give the Marauders a run for their money.

With a reputation so infamous, he is known throughout the international wizarding world, for his ruthlessness in politics, business, and dueling.

This piqued Professor Flitwick's attention.

"He duels?" He asked.

"Mhm. He has been a Professional Dullest, since he was 7, and youngest and longest running world champion, he is undefeated." Ophelia said.

The hall looked amazed.

Anastasia and James however looked proud.

"He always goes easy on me when he spar, always lets me win on purpose." She grumbled. "Even when I do win, I have to play dirty."

At this moment in the burrow, they were frozen under his unforgivable eyes, that seemed to glow.

"Astro! You are scaring them!" Ophelia had exclaimed, as she glared at Astrophel.

While the Weasley's were all thinking that she had a death wish for doing that.

"That is the point." Astrophel said.

"Ophelia! Is he single?" Marlene asked.

"Single? Nope, not anymore." The future shared looks, as most of them chuckled.

He narrowed his eyes on Ginny, whom hid herself behind Ron, who looked as if he was about to piss himself at any moment.

"I'm still traumatized from that." Ron commented.

"Don't worry Ron." Louis said. "Astrophel had traumatized me as well. Along with everyone who dare to send a marriage request for Ophelia."

"Hmmm." Astrophel hummed.

"Lets go already." He said.

The screen shifted to Diagon Alley.

Ophiuchus and company all had a look of distaste on their faces.

"Why would that be?"

"Oh you'll see." Elias said.

"Gilderoy Lockhart? No, we are not wasting money on that phony." Daphne sneered.

"Hey! Thats me!" Exclaimed a much younger Gilderoy Lockhart, whom was seen wearing Ravenclaw colors.

The past students groaned.

They found as an annoyance.

"Ugh." The future all groaned as well.

"He is a disgraced to Rowena. Makes me ashamed to be a Ravenclaw." Louis muttered.