𝟎𝟒𝟖; ʀɪsᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

"UGHHH..." OPHELIA groaned as she woke up. She looked around and realized she wasn't in Gringotts.

Instead was in her bedroom of Potter Manor, besides her sitting on a chair, was Astrophel with a book in his hands.

"Why can't we be like, Astrophilia?" Asked a Rabastan to his brother.

"Because you are annoying." Rodolphus said.

"Your awake." Astrophel smiled, as Ophelia sat up. "Would you like to see yourself?" She nodded. Ophelia got up from her bed and stood up, she felt taller than before.

"Close your eyes, I want it to be a surprise." So she did close her eyes.

Astrophel held into her gently yet firmly, as he guided her to the full body mirror in her bedroom.

"Open." So she did, she couldn't believe it.

"Holy shit..."

"Thats me...?" Ophelia whispered looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, it is." Astrophel said.

Her once messy curly ginger hair, was now long soft curls now is the color of blood.

She no longer looked like a malnutrition child, now she looked completely healthy, before she stood at 4'9, currently she is 5'1.

She could see the carefully bred looks and aristocratic features on her face, giving her an air of grace and elegance.

Her face was a soft heart with sharp features speaking of her pureblood ancestry. Her lips were plump and rosey red, her skin the color of fresh cream and ivory.

At the center of it all were her eyes. With soft, thick, too long lashes fluttering like feathers each time she blinked.

It was the most heart stopping of her features were her irises, they were a pair of rich emeralds embedded into her eyes.

Yet in the mix of her emerald eyes, were a different shade of green that undertone the emerald, the shade of killing curse green, that seemed to glow brightly.

They were all left speechless starting at her.

As she stood next to Astrophel, the family resemblance showed.

Especially in their unforgivable curse eyes.

"Now we have all the unforgivable colors." Regulus commented.

They were royals, whom stepped out of a ballad, yet their ballad. The twisted the kind where no good comes to those who runs away with them.

"I have a feeling something interesting is about to occur." Anastasia smirked.

"You look beautiful." He told her, as she moved forward and placed her hand on the mirror to see if she was dreaming.

After a few moments of digesting everything she turned to Astrophel.

"What happened when I was asleep?"