𝟎𝟖𝟖; ᴀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀʟʟ

BREATHTAKING.

The only way Ophelia could describe it.

Anastasia grinned.

Her Châtiment Pride, beaming.

Soft music filled the air in the vibrant ballroom. Pure elegance and beauty was she saw all around her.

Many began to gape at the screen.

The enormous ballroom was draped in glittering crystals golden hues that dominated the room as if Apollo himself blessed the room with sunshine.

The gold ofsets the pale blues and creams to create a rather royal feel to the entire room. It had mirrors along the walls and black and white tiled marble floors, the windows along the west wall showcased a gorgeous view.

Everywhere she looked beautiful people with far too much money mingled and waltzed with each other, a constant sea of voices and tinkling laughter echoed off the walls.

"Holy shit..." Someone whispered.

"Behold the Châtiment Winter Ball." Anastasia said with pride. "It's better in person."

Those very few that had attended agree.

The Châtiment's were Royalty in France. With more money than most can even imagine.

Ofcourse they'd spare no expense for this.

She stood hidden atop the staircase with Astrophel preparing for their entrance.

She wore a floor length ball gown of a rose rippled behind her as she walked, the coral color faded at the bottom subtle enough to just seem like shadows.

The more she walked the more the lights hit the dress just so, illuminating intricate lilac details of flowers, butterflies and other garden sights all across the dress. 

Lavender heels made gentle clacks against the polished tile, the silver buckles shining in the lights.

Ophelia grinned as they stared at her on-screen counterpart in awe. She is gorgeous and she knows.

Many were blushing at the sight.

James glared at them in retaliation.

Marlene was having a malfunction.

Fashionistas were gawking at the gown.

"I know, I'm beautiful." Ophelia said.

"Sooo you want to elope...?" Amelie winked.

Ophelia laughed as she winked back.

A sound of glass chiming echoed through the ballroom, halting the festivities.

The guest turned to the pair of figures standing together side by side on the top
of the grand staircase.

Astrophel stood with a smile, and Ophelia on his right side, holding onto his arm, she was nervous but didn't show it.