𝟏𝟎𝟐; ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀᴇ

NAVEA IS SHOWN wearing her Ilvermorny Uniform in the house colors of Thunderbird, the House of Adventures.

Amelie stared at the screen in wonder.

She was shown walking into the grand library of Ilvermorny filled with students.

There in the farthest corner of the library by the window was Aleksis by himself whom was in his Ilvermorny Uniform, which were in the colors of Wampus the House of Warriors.

"Don't you look dashing." Ophelia teased.

Aleksis rolled his eyes.

Navea walked straight towards him and plopped herself down right next to him.

"Allie! You look constipated!" Navea said which ended up her getting a whack in the back of her head by Aleksis.

Ophelia then hit Aleksis's side.

"Hey! No bullying Vea!" Ophelia said to him, but Aleksis just scoffed.

"You know her?" Amelie questioned.

"Ofcourse I know my sister in all but blood." Ophelia told her, and Amelie nodded.

'So she'd be my sister-in-law then.' Amelie had thought to herself.

"Shut the fuck up, Gremlin." He told her.

Navea rolled her eyes as she took Aleksis's bag which was on the table and went through it till she found what she was looking for.

A bag of her favorite sweets.

"You hate sweets but have it just for us." Ophelia smiled at him.

"Shut up." He told her in mock annoyance.

She happily took it and began to eat it.

Aleksis sighed as he looked at her fondly.

Navea is his sibling in all but blood.

So was Astrophel.

A taunting voice echos in his head.

Aleksis looks away from the screen.

Navea looking at him with concern.

Aleksis moved closer to her brushing back her caramel curls to reveal a pale faded scar on her neck.

Amelie's eyes darkened.

Who dares to harm her?

"I want to kill him." He mummers. "We all lost a sibling that day, so why? Why does he get another while we still mourn?"

Navea had began to run a hand through Aleksis's dark hair comforting him, and he is accepting of her warm touch, as Navea is one of the only few people who Aleksis doesn't mind touching him.

Ophelia smirked.

"He isn't trying to replace Asvoria." Navea his voice of reason told had him. "Tell me were you trying to replace Euclid, with
Astro, Ria, and I?"