𝟎𝟑𝟖; ᴅʏɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs & ʟᴇssᴏɴs

DUMBLEDORE IS ANNOYED so far all of his plans failed.

Dumbledore tried to sink into his seat, hoping it would devour him, for the looks the audience gave him was deathly.

Ophelia was supposed to be docile, not like how she is right now. She is supposed be like James, not like Lily.

"Thank Merlin she is." Lily said as she glared at James, she can't imagine having such a prejudice child like James.

He hopes his next plan would work, and that she atleast inherited some of James's rule breaking behavior for this plan.

The screen shifted.

There Ophiuchus was standing all alone, staring at the portrait infront of him.

The portrait of his mother.

"I finally get shown!" Bella grinned.

Bellatrix Melania Lestrange Née Black, the Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House
of Lestrange.

"Thats me!" She said proudly.

When he first arrived at Lestrange Manor, he frozen all the paintings.

Bellatrix looked beautiful.

"Aren't I always?" Narcissa rolled her eyes at her sister's narcissism.

She wore a floor length black dress, with silver accessories, her long curly haired tied up, to reveal all her sharp and aristocratic features and calculating sterling grey eyes that shone with something unknown. She stood tall and proudly, shoulders back and head held high, and even though her portrait is frozen, she has an air of danger and grace surroundings her.

Many started at the screen.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

Despite Ophiuchus only being 12 years of age, the resemblance between the mother and son pair is uncanny.

Ophiuchus didn't have a look of boredom or annoyance for once. He had a look of visible distaste, looking at his mother's portrait.

"What...?" Bella whispered.

"Mother, you've once lived up to your name, but now you are now longer worthy to bear such a name." Ophiuchus's voice was dangerously cold and venomous.

Many were confused by what he meant, those who knew felt shocked Ophiuchus would say such a thing.

Her name meaning 'hand of Orion' and or, meaning 'Female Warrior' which is a Latin translation of an independent Arabic title, al-najid, 'The Conqueror' or is a modification of an alternative name for Orion himself, and is also known as the Amazon Star, after the greek legend of a mythical female warrior tribe.

The 'Bellatrix Star' she was named after is almost 4 times hotter than our sun, more than 5.5 times its size, more than 8.5 times as massive, and more than 6,000 times brighter.

Bella, has always been proud to bear such a name and did everything she could to live up to it.

So for her own son to say that, it pains her.

"You are nothing but a dying star now." Something Ophiuchus is loathes the fact that he looked up to her once.

The Black's, Merlin even Sirius did too, couldn't help but gasp, no matter how much he hated them, wouldn't say that.

To be called a 'Dying Star' is the equivalent of 'Mudblood' for them but worst.

So for Ophiuchus to say that, its taboo.