𝟎𝟑𝟓; ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴs, ᴍᴀᴘs, ʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴄᴏ, & ᴍᴏʀᴇ

"THAT DAMN PRINCELING." Ophiuchus said to himself as on the velvet couch by the fireplace, in his dimly lit master bedroom.

"Rich, kid vibes."

The only source of light is coming from the silver flames of the fireplace, as all the matching black velvet curtains on the windows were drawn to a close.

The glass and sliver framed coffee table infront of him, where an antique white china tea set was located, yet only a single tea cup that was his.

He sighed as he poured himself another cup of hid favorite tea, Da-Hong Pao tea.

Those who knew what that tea was looked shocked, those who didn't looked at those who were shocked in confusion.

Valued around $1.2 million muggle USD per kilogram, and is the most expensive tea in the world grown in the Wuyi mountains of Fujian province of China and declared a national treasure for its rarity.

Nevermind, seems they understand now.

"So like does older Ophiuchus need a sugar baby? I'm more than willingly to be tribute." Marlene said without hesitation.

"I mean like, same though." A Slytherin agreed.

After pouring a cup he began to drink, to clear his head.

"Bastard." Ophiuchus muttered.

"Mortem." He called out.

"I still want that!" Bella smiled.

A hollow growl from behind the shadows filled the room, as the demonic like creature emerged from the shadows and now stood behind him.

"Shift." Ophiuchus said.

Mortem's form began to shrink in size, as it took the form of large doberman, standing at 3 foot tall, its sharp canines bared.

"Yeah, why does Ophiuchus seem like the type to have a doberman. I don't know why but it matches his vibe." Evan said.

"I mean you aren't wrong." Regulus agreeded.

Before walking around the couch and onto it, laying down as Mortem rested their head on Ophiuchus's lap.

Ophiuchus used his free hand and began to pat Mortem's head, causing Mortem to relax into Ophiuchus's touch.

"If only he wasn't such a valuable chess piece." Ophiuchus had hint of annoyance in his normally monotoned voice.

"Princeling? He? Can we not play the name games and gives us a name already?"

Before the screen faded to show Ophelia, in Hogwarts next to her was Louis, whom also stayed back for the holidays, along with the Weasleys, and a handful of other students.

"Louis and Ophelia, still can't come up with a name for them." The shippers all couldn't.

Ophelia was wearing Louis's Ravenclaw scarf, while Louis was wearing Ophelia's Gryffindor scarf.

"Awe, how precious." Many cooed.

They were walking down down a flight of stone steps, but instead of ending up in a gloomy underground passage like the one that led to the dungeon, they were in a broad stone corridor.

"Where exactly are you taking me again?" Ophelia asked, with amusement and curiosity in her voice.

"To the basement where he can harvest your organs and sell them on the black market."