𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓-𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃

TO MY STARS,

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce a significant change in the trajectory of our literary journey together. Due to deeply personal reasons, I have made the difficult decision to step away from the craft of writing, a passion that has bound us together through the tales we have shared.

However, I take solace in knowing that the stories we have woven together will not be left untold. reenneeii, a close and capable friend, whom I trust implicitly, will be taking up the pen to continue the narrative threads that I've crafted. While my physical presence may be absent from the forefront, please rest assured that I will be working diligently behind the scenes to support and guide this transition.

I am immensely grateful for the support and enthusiasm you have shown for my work over the years. Your readership has been a source of inspiration and motivation that has fueled my creativity. Although this chapter may be drawing to a close, I am comforted by the knowledge that the essence of our storytelling will endure through the skilled hands of my dear friend.

I thank you for your understanding and continued support during this period of transition. Rest assured that while my voice may fade from the page, my spirit will remain intertwined with the stories that have touched your hearts.

With heartfelt gratitude,
Veronica

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃; ʜᴘ (𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃) 🎉