𝟎𝟓𝟐; ᴘᴇᴠᴇʀᴇʟʟ

"ASTROPHEL..." Ophelia whispered looking up at her brother, his face stoic, showing no emotion.

"I have a feeling."

"Ophelia, this lesson is more than just a lesson." Astrophel told her, his unforgivable eyes were met her own pair.

She watched as her brother summoned a book. A rather ancient looking book.

Dark red leather cover with a golden symbol on the cover. A triangle, that and a circle, and a singular line in it.

Euphemia's and Fleamont's eyes widen.

The greatest secret of the House of Potter will most likely be soon to revealed.

"If you remember on your inheritance test, you'd remember on your heirships, the name of 'Pevrelle' and how I introduced myself as 'Lord Pevrelle' correct?" Ophelia nodded.

"Before we start I shall give you a history lesson for you to understand." He pointed at the golden symbol on the book.

"This is the symbol of the, House of Peverell and the sign of the, Deathly Hollows." Ophelia reached out and traced the golden symbol.

Sharp breaths have been taken.

"The Tale of the Three Brothers was a fairy tale often told to wizarding children. Believed to be written by Beedle the Bard, it was published as part of a collection of his works called The Tales of Beedle the Bard."

"While most wizards viewed this story as one that taught children morals, such as humility and wisdom, in truth that the story referred to the Deathly Hallows, three highly powerful magical artefacts coveted by generations of wizards."

"Wait, that children's tale is real..?!"

"Seems like it."

"That would mean the Hollows..."

Heavy silence fell.

"The three Peverell brothers obtained the artefacts known as the Hallows. Anyone who managed to possess all three hallows was said to be a Master of Death."

"Three brothers, travelling along a lonely, winding road at twilight reached a deep treacherous river where anyone who attempted to swim or wade would drown. Learned in the magical arts, the brothers conjured a bridge with their wands and proceed to cross."

"Halfway through the bridge, a hooded figure stood before them. The figure was the enraged spirit of Death, cheated of his due. Death cunningly pretended to congratulate them and proceeds to award them with gifts of their own choosing."

"The eldest brother, a combative man, asked for a wand more powerful than any in existence. Death granted his wish by fashioning the Elder Wand from a branch of a nearby elder tree standing on the banks of the river."

"The second brother, an arrogant man, chose to further humiliate death, and asked for the power to recall the deceased from the grave. Death granted his wish by crafting the Resurrection Stone from a stone picked from the riverbank."

"The third and youngest brother, who was the most humble and wise, did not trust Death and asked for something to enable him to go forth without Death being able to follow. A reluctant Death, most unwillingly, handed over his own invisibility cloak."

James's looked over to his parents whom had an expressionless look on their face.

"The three brothers took their prizes and soon went on their separate ways..."