𝟎𝟏𝟒; ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ғᴇᴀsᴛ

LATER ONCE ALL THE first years are sorted in their houses, all of the students were talking to each other. McGonagall dings on a cup.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!" James exclaimed getting laughs.

"Your attention, please."

Dumbledore, rising from his chair.

"Let the feast... begin."

From the aerial view of the Great Hall, food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.

"Wow." Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows and digs in. Ron stuffs his face.

"I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out." Seamus said.

The pureblood supremacist all openly sneered.

Neville laughs. Ophelia is sitting next to Percy. She leans over.

"Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?" She asked.

"Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house."

"Oh poor student." Sirius said. "Having him as a teacher! Especially Gryffindor! Snivy always being biased an taking points!"

Severus just glared at him.

"What's he teach?"

"Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years." He answered.

"Aw, looks like, Snivy couldn't get the job he wanted." James mocked.

"Also that boy um, Ophiuchus. Why did everyone act like that when Professors McGonagall called his name?"

Percy stiffened a bit and whispered.

"You-know-who's most devoted followers were his mother, father, and uncle. His entire family both sides are very dark. When the war ended and his parents and uncle were taken to prison he was taken to live with his grandparents. The Black Family, but something happened, it was called the 'Black Massacre' there were no survivors, and Ophiuchus's was declared dead even though there was no body." Percy explained.

Both Rodolphus and Bellatrix shared a look. Thats why they gave him up. They went to prison.

"It is best you stay away from him." Percy warned, yet Ophelia didn't listen to that part, she was busy starting at Ophiuchus.

"Ohoho! She's in loveeee!" James was fuming while Lily felt conflicted. Out of everyone her daughter seems to be drawn to it's him.

The screen shifted to Ophiuchus who was being glared at by, Daphne.

"You lied to me." She said.

Everyone who was in close vicinity decided to eavesdrop on them.

"Yes I did. What was I supposed to say 'Hello I'm Ophiuchus Lestrange, as in the supposed dead Lestrange Heir, who died during the, Black Massacre despite there being no body' is that what you wanted me to say?" He raised a brow at her.

"He really is like you, Bella." Narcissa said to her sister who gave a small smile.

Ophiuchus from the corner of his eye saw Draco staring at him.

"Draconian, stop staring. Didn't Aunt Cissa, teach you that was rude?" He looked.

Ophiuchus's dull sterling grey eyes meeting Draco's bright pale grey eyes.