𝟎𝟔𝟏; ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ

AMEILE RAISED A BROW once Ophiuchus had explained it to her.

"I'm definitely sure I didn't take any drugs today." She said, before sitting by Ophiuchus.

"Then again, I shouldn't be surprised at this point." Amelie looked through her bag, as she began to fix her makeup and hair.

"What does that mean?" Ophiuchus said, and Amelie gave him a pointed look.

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ? ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɢᴏ?" She spoke in parseltounge, making many gasp as they couldn't believe they were hearing parseltounge in person.

"ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ." Ophiuchus hissed back.

The pair then went into a conversation in parseltounge, nobody understanding them but Ophelia. Whom couldn't believe what they were saying to each other.

"ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴsᴇʟᴇss ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ." Ophiuchus glared.

"ᴛʀʏ ᴍᴇ." She hissed as she finished fixing herself up, before flipping him off.

"ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ...?" He raised a brow.

"ʏᴇᴀʜ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅ." Amelie smiled sarcastically.

"ɢᴏ ᴏɴ. ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ." He challenge.

Amelie gladly accepted as she flipped him off again this time with both fingers.

"ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ..." Ophiuchus hissed ominously.

"ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴇᴜʟᴏɢʏ?" She asked.

"ʏᴇs, ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅɪᴅ." He said.

Before Ophiuchus could get a hold on Amelie she beat him to it. She smacked him in the face with her extra pair of stilettos she keeps inside of her Louis Vuitton bag that had an expansion charm.

Many gasped again.

Amelie smacked Ophiuchus Hesperos Lestrange, in his face with stilettos of all things. Many inhaled a sharp breath, waiting for his reaction.

All but Elias who broke the tension by laughing, followed by Draconian, and then the rest of his court, and slowly everyone else followed.

Especially after seeing the light red mark outline of the bottom sole of Amelie's stilettos, and Ophiuchus's face, that remained unfazed expect for his right eye twitching in annoyance.

"Not today, Satan." Amelie laughed.

Narrowed his eyes at her, before grabbed both sides of her face with his large veiny hands, and began to pull and pinch them.

"You bitch." Ophiuchus glared.

"Feh-wet goUU offpt mewh phace..!" Amelie tried to say yet her words sounded like babbling baby, as he just continued to squish her face.

After a few more moments of this he finally lets go once he is satisfied.

Amelie had then began to rub her now red face trying to sooth the pain.

"Your so mean." Amelie whined.

"Shut up, can we get back to the movie." Ophiuchus asked, more like demanded.

Astrophel was dead set on seeing Ophelia go off to Hogwarts, as Beauxbaton didn't start school till a few days from now.

"Over protective much?"