𝟎𝟏𝟕; ʙᴜɴɴʏ

IT THE FIRST DAY of classes in Hogwarts, Ophiuchus was early as he entered the transfiguration classroom.

Being the only person in class, along with a tabby cat that is sitting on Professor McGonagall's desk.

"Good morning, Professor." He said to the cat before sitting down.

McGonagall looked impressed with him.

The cat just started at him with interest.

Then the door opened and Hermione followed by a few other students. Along
with Ophelia who looked sleepy.

After the bell rang atleast a few minutes later Ron rush in, Hermione rolls her eyes in annoyance because he late for class.

"Ouuuu, someone is going to get in trouble." Sirius said dramatically.

"That person will be you." McGonagall said making him shut up.

"Sorry, Minnie."

"Whew, I made it. Can't imagine the look on McGonagall's face if I were late?" He said to himself.

The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall, on screen for
the first time.

Ron was amazed

"That was bloody brilliant." Ron said.

"Why do I have a feeling he will say 'Bloody' quite often?" Arthur said.

"Thank you for that assessment, Mister. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure your rat into a pocketwatch, that way you might be on time." She said.

Peter felt sympathy for the rat.

"I got lost..." He said.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." She said.

The Marauders all shared a look with each other.

She then turned to Ophiuchus.

"15 pointe to Slytherin for recognizing
myself in my animagus from. Tell me
Mister Lestrange, how did you know
it was me?" She asked.

"I never seen a cat so still before." Ophiuchus replied charmingly.

"Manipulative little shit." Rabastan said proudly.

She nodded and began with her lesson.

Ophiuchus was bored this was child work for him. He could already have his masters in each subject if he wished already.

"Wow, you sure he isn't a Ravenclaw, in hiding?" Barty said to Evan and Regulus.

"Are you forgetting he was considered for, Ravenclaw?" Evan raised a brow.

"No he is just stupid." Regulus stated.

He ignored the lecture dutifully, until a match appeared in front of him and McGonagall gave them, the order to turn it into a needle.

Ophiuchus flicked his wand and the match turned into a needle on his first try.

"Well done Mister Lestrange!" McGonagall announced, standing beside his desk.

McGonagall truly was impressed by him.

"Now try to turn it back again." Seeing no reason to object he did as he was told and once again it turned to a match.