𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇsᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs ᴀᴜ 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

"E-EXCUSE ME." Ophelia and Hermione stopped walking as they turned around.

They saw a little Slytherin, a first year most likely, looking at Ophelia nervously.

"Yes?" Ophelia raised a brow.

The Slytherin had then given her a bouquet of flowers they were hiding behind their back before running away.

Ophelia looked down at the flowers and sighed. They were foxgloves, oleanders and monkshoods. It seems Corvus really did get her the flowers.

"You still going to make the poison?" Hermione asked her.

"Obviously." Ophelia said.

She didn't, instead she had kept them in a vase with a preservation spell by her nightstand.

"Merlin, does he ever shut up?" Ophiuchus muttered to Calytrix, laying down on the lounge chair, with his head resting on her lap

"Mein Liebester, you know how Corvus is." She said as she played with his curls.

On the other side of the room, the rest of the court have been subjected to Corvus's rant on his crush, Ophelia Potter.

"I don't understand him, when it comes to his... feelings on Potter." Ophiuchus scoffed.

"What do you feel about Potter?" Calytrix asked.

"Nothing." He answered.

She sighed and looked down at him.

"I want you to close your eyes."

Ophiuchus looked at her with a raised brow.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Just do it." Ophiuchus rolled his eyes but nevertheless closed them.

"Imagine Ophelia Potter."

An image of her appeared in his mind.

"Now describe her to me."

Ophiuchus paused trying to find the words.

"She is luminous. With locks of Fiendfyre, eyes of the killing curse, and complexion of porcelain. Her smile is that of the finest pearls, and her laughter reminds me of bells. Every time she past by I catch her scent of lilies dipped in blood. The way she talks is as if her very words were infused with the imperious curse! When she sings she sounds like a Siren, luring me to my death. That manic grin she always has on her seraph like face, looked like she was anticipating some chaos and destruction—"

Ophiuchus just kept going, describing everything about Ophelia Potter.

Calytrix smiled, she made a bet with Amelie over which twin Ophelia would chose, and Calytrix is not about to lose this.

Calytrix placed her hand over Ophiuchus's mouth making him stop, opening his eyes to look at her.

"What does she make you feel?" She asked as she took her hand off Ophiuchus's mouth.