𝟎𝟖𝟏; ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ ᴏғ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

"A WITCH?" Ophelia questioned.

"Magic isn't real though." She added.

Ophelia buried her face in her hands.

Calytrix frowned slightly.

Seeing a frown on Calytrix's face made Ophiuchus glare at Ophelia.

"Who told you that?" She asked.

"My Uncle..." Ophelia answered.

"Piece of shit!" Many spat at his mention.

"He's stupid." Calytrix declared.

"That's my, Starflower." Ophiuchus said.

"That's my, Angel." Ophelia smiled.

Both of them looked at each other, as they spoke together in perfect sync, before glaring towards
each other.

"Why does this seem like a love triangle with Calytrix in the center of it all?" Regulus asked.

Causing many to agree.

While ideas were coming to shippers.

"Magic is real and I can prove it!" Ophelia watched as Calytrix grinned before taking a step back.

Calytrix flicked her wrist, and suddenly beneath where she stood, over a dozen of starflowes and moonflowers appeared.

Lily took note of the flowers's symbolism.

Starflowers, mean innocence, purity, honesty, hope and forgiveness.

Moonflowers, means to blossom in dark times.

Ophelia's eyes widen.

She was at a lost for words.

"See! Magic is real!" Calytrix beamed at Ophelia brightly.

"Does anyone have sunglasses? My eyes are starting to hurt from how bright her smile is." Marlene asked.

Calytrix then looked at Ophelia whom was frozen, making Calytrix making her worry.

"OhnodidIjustbreakher?!" Calytrix exclaimed quickly.

Ophiuchus, Silas, Elias, and Ophelia, all looked at the screen fondly.

"Daffodil, is going to be disappointed in me!" She then rushed towards Ophelia.

"Daffodil?" Lily questioned.

"Calytrix, gives us names based on flowers." Elias explained. "She called me either, Thyme, or Tansy. Silas, is called Heather. Daffodil is Narcissus. While Ophiuchus was given, Heliotrope."

Lily immediately translated the each of the flowers meaning and symbolism.

Thyme means courage and strength, while tansy is hostile thoughts, and declaration of war.

Heather is a symbol of admiration, and protection.

Daffodil is another name for the Narcissus Flower, and means rebirth and new beginnings. Yet they're also poisonous. So daffodils have been associated with bad luck and misfortune as well. Like in how back in medieval times, it was thought that gazing upon a drooping daffodil would foretell your impending death.

Heliotrope is traditionally symbolic of eternal love and devotion. Lily's mind remembering the Duchess, who's eyes were the color of heliotrope.

"She called me, Dahlia." Ophelia spoke up. "When I asked her which kind of dahlia, she told me the, Black Dahlia."