𝟎𝟒𝟔; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛ

AVALON ISN'T A NAME many hear much nowadays. Rather, very few are aware of the myth that circulated the medieval times.

Curious gazes looked upon the screen.

The island was said to be located in British Isles, hidden by a spell to ward off any unworthy to take step on the island.

The story of Avalon originated in the times of King Arthur. Muggle parents used to tell the story of Avalon Island to keep their children from running off outside too late.

"Little do they know its real." Said a Slytherin.

According to the tale, every night, dark witches and wizard, bearing the symbol of Avalon, loomed about in the shadows of the night with purpose to avenge their dead leader that was supposedly killed by an unknown muggle man.

"That is true." Arcturus confirmed, making all the muggleborns flinch.

They seeked blood and didn't hesitate to kill anyone they deemed unworthy.

Purebloods gave all the muggleborns and muggle raised halfbloods looks, that went unnoticed to them.

Some believed that Avalon and it's secrets were purposely kept hidden, in order to keep magical folk away from its darkness.

Yet despite being hidden, it was found.

Widen eyes adorned many.

By Narcissus.

Narcissa looked amazed her son found Avalon, the Black's looked proud, so did the Malfoy's.

Ironic isn't it? A blind man finding the place hidden from the world, unable to be uncovered by those with sight.

"Truly is ironic."

There was a reason he was chosen.

Narcissus is the High Priest.

Gasps filled the hall. Yet the muggleborns and muggle raised halfbloods looked confused.

"What is a, High Priest?"

The High Priests are a group of sorcerers who serve the Old Religion. They are head of all other warlocks and are the most skilled and advanced in the hierarchy of warlocks.

Seems their question had been answered.

They are the male equivalent of the High Priestesses, who held control over all other wielders of magic, and were worshiped by them, though it seems that, after the Purge, none were left.

Purebloods stiffened yet again after hearing the mention of the Purge again.

Until Narcissus came along, and took on the mantle of the High Priest.

As Narcissus stood on Avalon, his appearance altered a bit.

His foggy pale blue eyes changed.

They were clear imperius curse blue.

"What is next killing curse green?" Regulus commented.

The clothes he'd sported earlier at Potter Manor, as he visited Astrophel, was rippling, turning softer than silk, white decorated by golden borders and a large shoulder pin with the emblem of the Avalon.

"He is becoming a 4th year right? I'm a 6th year at the moment. Can I still simp for him now without being judge?" Marlene asked.

Everytime he'd arrive on Avalon, this would happen, as his sight would only be returned for as long as he is in Avalon.