𝟎𝟒𝟗; ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʟʟ

SILAS'S GOLDEN GAZE fell onto Ophiuchus sitting on his desk as he is doing his own paperwork for once.

Silas was with him in his study, handling the financials for Ophiuchus, as he deals with everything else.

He couldn't help but stare.

"I mean I'd do the same."

Silas and Elias made a pledge.

In another life, the past or the next, even a parallel one or an alternate one, they swore they would never follow someone other than Ophiuchus Hesperos Lestrange.

"How sweet...?" A person questioned.

"Fuck I ship Astraeus." Marlene said. "The burdens of being a multi-shipper."

"What the fuck is Astraeus?"

"Ophiuchus and Silas, duh. Since 'Hesperos' means 'Evening Star' and Silas's middle name 'Mikhail' means 'Who Is Like God' in Russian. So their ship name is 'Astraeus' after the Greek God of Stars."

They didn't know how to respond so they just nodded as the shippers agreed.

Maybe, Silas was the Icarus whom had finally made wings and flew.

Will Ophiuchus burn him up as the sun did with Icarus?

"Most likely."

Perhaps, but Silas didn't mind, he wanted to burn because that meant he was free.

Freedom was by his sun's side. 

Silas knew his place.

"Under him during sex-" Marlene felt Lily's hand get slapped over her mouth.

"They are still children!"

Till death he'd stay by the side of the sun, despite going cold, he'll do whatever it takes to serve him.

"Kinky..." Marlene whispered.

Looking through his documents he comes across something peculiar.

"Ophiuchus." Silas called getting his attention, as he gets up with a few documents.

"There is a miscalculation. The total between there, is a loss of a small margin but when you add it together with the total over here and then subtract the expenses from the cost here, the loss adds up to become a large margin. Rather not a miscalculation but an embezzlement case." He informed.

"I didn't understand a fucking thing." Barty said.

"For a person obsessed with Ravenclaw. You are a fucking idiot." Evan rolled his eyes.

Ophiuchus then patted Silas's head, making him blush a bit, but went unnoticed by Ophiuchus.

"No fair! I want a head pat!"

"Good job. Get this handled and the person who dare steal from me punished." Silas nodded in response.

Silas went back to his things.

It was a comfortable silence.

Ophiuchus stopped writing, as he felt an odd sensation wash over him, as if something in him as be unbounded.

Many paused curiously in wonder.

He shook his head and paid no mind to it.

The screen shifted.

There Daphne, Theo, and Blaise, looked nothing like perfect purebloods at the moment.

They were an absolute mess. They were all wearing training clothes, their hair is a disaster as if they have gone through a strom, drenched in sweat all over themselves, breathing heavily as they were collapsed onto the training room floor.