𝟎𝟓𝟒; ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

"EXUSE ME...?" The newcomers process what they had just been told.

They are in the past, to watch movies of their past and future selves, along with the people in the year 1977, during the 1st war.

"I'd say I was surprise but after all the shit I've seen I can no longer be bothered." Said the golden eyed boy. "Should we introduce ourselves?"

The hall nodded.

The golden eyed boy went first.

"Merry Meet, I'm Silas Mikhail Nikolaev, Ward of the House of Lestrange." He introduced with a charming smile making many swoon.

"Merry Meet, I'm Elias Vasilisa Nikolaev, Ward of the House of Lestrange." She gave a wink as she pushed her hair back, just like her twin making them swoon at her. Yet for Bellatrix her eyes glittered seeing mini her.

"Merry Meet, I'm Daphne Étoile Greengrass, Heiress to the House of Greengrass." She gave a polite smile yet her eyes were calculating.

"Merry Meet, I'm Theodore Willam Nott Jr, Heir to the House of Nott." He grinned looking at them, but gave side eye look to his father.

"Merry Meet, I'm Blaise Giovanni Zabini, Heir to the House of Zabini." He gave a playful look like Elias did, with a grin.

"Merry Meet, I'm Draconian Sirius Black, Heir to the House of Black." He had a devilish smirk on.

"What? Weren't you Draco Lucius Malfoy?" Questioned a Hufflepuff.

Draconian made an irritated look.

"Don't remind me of the fact I used to be a peacock like my pathetic excuse of a sperm donor. I am a member of the House of Black, I am no Malfoy, and especially so son of, Lucius Hyperion Malfoy." Draconian spat, glaring at Lucius.

"Can we continue? As much as I would love to see Dray here beat the shit out of Lucy, we have other things to do." Elias sad before turning to the others. "Well go on. Introduced yourselves."

"Merry Meet, I'm Hermione Jean Granger, I am a First Generation Witch." Many gasped at the way she introduced herself, yet many also looked at her in approval as well.

"Merry Meet, I'm Ronald Billus Weasley, 6th Heir to the House of Weasley." He introduced.

"Merry Meet, I'm Louis Soleil Diggory, 2nd Heir to tue House of Diggory." He smiled charmingly, making many blush at him.

Yet there are only two left whom had yet to introduce themselves yet.

As they were to busy glaring at each other.

"Oi! That is enough!" Making the pair of them snap back into reality. "Well go on."

"Merry Meet, I'm Ophelia Lilith Potter, Heiress to the House of Potter, Pevrelle, and Gryffindor."

"Merry Meet, I'm Ophiuchus Hesperos Lestrange, Lord to the House of Lestrange, Black, and Rosier."

Many eyes widen, they had a feeling they knew whom they were but now seeing them older, and in person they couldn't help but to gawk at them.

Before Marlene can say anything Lily slapped her hand over her mouth.

"Can we save the heart wenching reunions for later? I kinda want to watch already." Elias said.

"Plus knowing Serpentarius, it would be best to start now before ends up wither killing or maiming to the point of permanent incapacitation, to a select few." Elias added as she rummaged through her Chanel bag and took out a pack of make up wipes, walking towards Ophiuchus and began to wipe of the lipstick stains from himself.