𝟎𝟓𝟖; ғᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ's ʀᴇʟɪᴄs

DAPHNE, THEO, AND BLASIE, despite being awake all believed they are dreaming.

"You know Ophiuchus never fails to give us near heart strokes from all the things he does." Theodore had said.

"Heart strokes?" Questioned Lily.

"Quite often actually." Blaise hummed.

"Remember when he bought the entirety of Nimbus and Fireblot, just because you all, save for himself, Silas and I, casually mention you wanted quidditch brooms, and he bought the companies the next day?" Daphne asked.

Draconian, Theodore, Blaise, and Elias, all laughed remembering that. Silas had facepalmed himself, while Ophiuchus is unfazed again.

While the rest if the hall were spluttering at them, especially the quidditch finatticzs.

As it is breakfast, and Ophiuchus is wearing the locket of Salazar Slytherin, and drinking out of Helga Hufflepuff's cup, and just ate breakfast as if it was no big deal.

Again the hall spluttered in disbelief.

"What the actual FUCK-?!"

"How did you-?!"

"Merlin's saggy balls!"

While the other future comers, shared looks with each other, giving Ophiuchus and his group side looks.

The Lestrange's on the other hand looked utterly in disbelief, as Voldemort entrusted Bellatrix with that cup to hide in their vault.

Daphne just walked out of the dinning room.

"I love how she is just done."

"It is too early for this..." She said, but was stopped when someone pulled her back from behind, she knew exactly whom it was.

"Not so fast, Replacement." Elias said.

Daphne groaned annoyingly.

After years of perfecting her cold demeanor, and pureblood etiquette drilled into her, it was all thrown out the window the moment she met, Elias Nikolaev.

The bane of her existence.

Elias looked over at Daphne and laughed.

"We both know that is a lie, Laurel." Elias winked at Daphne, whom smiled while shaking her head.

This did not go unnoticed by Cassiopia shippers.

"Holy shit- did you see that?!"

"Cassiopia is sailing bitches!"

"Let go off me." Daphne glared, but Elias seemed to tighten her grip on, Daphne.

"Nope." Elias grinned.

Then Silas walked into the dinning room, in his hand were seven letters.

"Elias, stop picking on Greengrass. Nott, Zabini, sit down and eat breakfast already. Where in Merlin's bearded is Narcissus this time? Lastly Ophiuchus do your own fucking paperwork for once." Silas said.

"Please, do your own paperwork." Silas looked over at Ophiuchus whom just hummed.

"Nope." Was his reply.

Theo and Blaise absently walked to the dinning table, their attention still on the Founder's Artifacts.

Elais, grumbled as she let go of Daphne, whom went to go sit with Theodore and Blaise, while Elias sits a seat away from Ophiuchus leaving the seat between them empty.