𝟎𝟒𝟓; ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ

ASTROPHILIA the pair being Astrophel and Ophelia have been named by James had just finished eating lunch.

"Astrophilia?" Regulus said he found it quite fitting for them.

Astrophilia, meaning the love of and or obsession with planets, stars, and outer space.

Considering Venus and Eveningmoon, safe to say it fits them perfectly.

Ophelia being curious as always, as a few questions for Astrophel, as they were in the living room together.

She couldn't help but ask-

"What do you think about blood status? Muggles, muggleborns, and such. Why do so many care about blood purity."

A question many want answers to.

The purebloods, all stiffened.

Ophelia watched as Astrophel's entire demeanor changed. Gone was her older brother she had gotten to know.

"I have a bad feeling..."

"Why? Why, you say? Let me tell you."

"How many do you know attended the ritual this year, did you attend?" He asked.

Many thought back, many didn't, most didn't even know what he is talking about.

"How many know of our history? About our Ancient Houses and why they are ancient? What do you know of wizarding nobility?"

Nothing, it was silent.

"You think the Ministry was there since the beginning of time? If so, you're wrong. I'm sorry to say but you are ignorant."

Many frowned at this, but purebloods agreed.

"Muggleborns, most halfbloods, and such don't care about us. So why should we care about them?"

"Because-" Lily paused, she didn't have an answer.

"The Great Merlin himself was an halfblood and he was the last warlock ever. All of the others perished in the Great Purge and the very few that was left died at the hands of Morgana Le Fay."

Purebloods visibly flinched.

"We purebloods are descendants of the druids. We are born by blood. We are magic. They don't go around demanding that sirens, veelas, merpeople and centaurs be nicer to muggles, so why should we?"

Astrophel's words felt as if they were being slapped.

"We are more magical creatures than humans and we should have stayed hidden just as they are."

"We should have..." Muttered Walburga.

"They don't go around demanding that giants welcome you with open arms! So why should we? Go on, ask the centaurs what do they think of muggles. Just don't be shocked when they say, they are nothing but ants or pebbles. Then what are they going to do? Ask them to be nicer? Demand that they care about muggles? Why should they? Why should we?" Astrophel leaned back into the sofa as he gazes at the fireplace.

"They respect the Hippogriffs and their customs, they acknowledge their want for respect but they ignore ours."

"Do you know of the Ley Lines?" Ophelia nodded as she remembers reading something about that.

Some nodded along.

"Can you can feel the Ley Lines?" She shook her head in response.

They stopped nodding.