𝟎𝟕𝟕; ʀᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ's

OPHIUCHUS ALONG with Daphne, Theo, Blaise, and Luna, were all together at the front row of the Slytherin quidditch tower.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" The quidditch finatticzs had cheered loudly.

"Will you really make Dray watch Akhyls if Slytherin loses?" Theo asked with a slight shiver, remembering the times he almost got strangled to death by the serpent.

"She still fucking does!" Theo groaned.

"Yes." Ophiuchus answered, as he stroke Luna's hair as she was situated on his lap.

'No favorites my fucking ass.'

Making Ophiuchus seem like a mother, fixing their daughter's hair.

"Mommy Ophie." Daphne teased.

"More like daddy—" Lily slapped a hand over Marlene's mouth.

Luna was just humming a soft tune.

"Akhyls, is nice." She spoke.

"Other than Ophiuchus, Akhyls is only nice to you and Daphne. Akhyls tried to kill me in my sleep!" Blaise exclaimed.

"Akhyls hates almost everyone. She is basically Ophiuchus." Amelie said and they couldn't help but to agree with her.

"Shut up." Ophiuchus told her.

"Will you pay child support?" She asked, confusing most expect his court.

"They aren't children." Ophiuchus stated.

"See? This is why I'm their favorite parent. Their father won't even acknowledge them as his children." Amelie's voice was dramatic.

"What the fuck—? Do they have children already?" Regulus questioned.

"In a sense kinda— so yes I guess." Draconian answered his relative.

"In a sense kinda?" Regulus repeated confused.

"You'll understand later." Silas said with a sigh.

"Pathetic." Daphne said.

"Like you when Elias pins you down during sparring combat— OW!" Daphne kicked Blaise in the shin, and glared at him.

"Shut. Up. Zabini."

"Aw, is the little Princess embarrassed?" Elias asked almost mockingly.

The screen shifted over to the Gryffindor's stand, were Ophelia, Ron, and Hermione were all together.

"It is your first quidditch match, Ophelia! Are you excited?" Ron asked.

"I am!" She grinned. "Louie, told me all about quidditch awhile ago, and I can't wait to watch. Too bad he is in the library tutoring some kids."

"A real pity for him." Ron agreed.

"It was. As much as I like helping out, I really wanted to the match." Louis said with a smile.

"There are other matches." Ophelia answered.

'Princeling, deserves an award for his acting.' Ophiuchus had through.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" The voice of Lee Jordan boomed throughout the field.

"Today we have the mighty, brave and talented Gryffindor's! Against the deceitful, slimy, and underhanded Slytherins!" He announced.

"YES!" Cheers form the Gryffindor's and sneers
from the Slytherins.

"Mr. Jordan." McGonagall scolded.