𝟎𝟑𝟒; sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴜʟᴇ

OPHIUCHUS & HIS COURT, had just arrived at Platform 9¾, as it was now Yule Break.

"Serpentarius!" Ophiuchus turned to see Elias and Silas.

"My favorite set of twins!" Bella said.

Elias sprinting towards him, and Silas calmly walking right behind her.

Ophiuchus knew what was about to happen. So he closed his eyes, and outstretched his arms and braced himself for the inevitable.

"I am inevitable..."

"-and I'm Iron Man."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't question it."

Theo, Blaise, and Daphne watched as an unknown yet beautiful girl their age was sprinting towards Ophiuchus who closed his eye and outstretched his arms out.

What happened next shocked them.

Elias who was now a few feet away from Ophiuchus jumped towards him trying to tackle him.

"Damn, I bet he must be colder than ice."

Ophiuchus closed his eyes as he accepted his fate, next thing he knew her body slammed into his causing him to fall on the platform floor, with a her ontop of him.

"He didn't crack? So he isn't actually made out of ice surprisingly enough."

"Elias! Get off Ophiuchus! Must you do this every time?!" They turned their attention to the Silas who looked tired of everything and had either a Russian or Bulgarian accent.

"So the staff dealing with the Marauders." Was Snape's comment.

"He is completely fine!" Elis said, before looking down at Ophiuchus who looked even more done with life than he normally does.

"Definitely got that from, Rudo." Rabastan said looking at his brother who had the same expression looking back at him.

"You are lucky you are an investment of mine, Elias." Ophiuchus said as he shoved her off, got up, and dusted himself.

"Investments? Kaz, is that you?"

"Who the fuck is, Kaz?"

Elias just laughed as she got up. Meanwhile Silas pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Silas is definitely the mom of the group."

They watcher as she began to fret over him.

"Why didn't you contact us? Do you know how worried we were? Why haven't you responded to our letters? Are you sleeping well? You eating properly? Did you-" Before she can continue Silas snuck behind her and slapped his hand over her mouth.

"Wait is him or she the mom?"

"Nah, she gives me sister vibes."

"Eli, that is enough." Silas said.

"Ophiuchus, what is going on?" Daphne spoke the questions that was running through Theo's, Blaise's, and her mind.

"Did she just-?"

Yes she said 'Ophiuchus' she along with Theo and Blaise began to call him that realizing he doesn't care if you call him 'Ophiuchus' or 'Lestrange'

"Makes sense."

Silas and Elias turned to her.

When they did their golden eyes were narrowed onto her, before they looked at Ophiuchus.