3

"You don't think i'm being nice?"

"No Beyoncé, you aren't. You disrespect that girl every time you see her. I told you before that she isn't like the rest. She's smart. Really smart and will read your ass every time you do something." Robyn raised her eyebrows as she spoke to me.

Treasure being the topic because i'm so called not treating her right. Acting like she my bitch and i'm supposed to give her the world. That's not what I care about. Treasure know what I want from her. And her giving me a hard time only makes me try harder.

I know the girl is smart which is why I mess with her so much. The way she sounds when she's getting on my ass is what I like. She isn't scared to tell me what she think. Who wants a scary ass girl who won't speak up for herself? Not me. Those kind of girls don't need one night stands or people like me. They get attached. I got a feeling that Treasure is the type to fuck and not care. Like she'll be the one dodging me. Which I doubt though.

"Well I don't know what to tell you. She ain't my girl so she don't get special treatment."

"Then leave her alone Bey. Stop trying to fuck her. When I tell you this, i'm telling you to protect you. Not because I want to. I've seen how "just fucking" her goes. And it's never pretty. Not that it'll make you psycho or anything but it'll have you going crazy in a way."

"I hear you."

"So you'll stop trying to fuck her?"

"Nope."

"Oh my gosh you a dumb ass. It's like talking to a brick wall with you. Just want to be right about eveeerryyythinnngg. Stupid. I hope she fuck you and ignore you after. Then you'll see."

"I would love that."

"I bet you would." She slid her shoes on and left. I don't get her issue. This has nothing to do with her, more so Treasure and I.

Which I made sure that Robyn doesn't have to know. I found her instagram. Thought I would get at least a hint of what her damn name was, but that still didn't do shit. Everything has Treasure. Like she doesn't WANT anyone to know her name. It's crazy.

It can't be that bad. Im the only one that doesn't know it. I've heard Lauren say little nicknames, along with Rob. But they never say the full thing. Just "Nic," or "Nika." That's all i've ever heard. It's so many names that go with that. If I call her something that it isn't then she'll swear i'm "being disrespectful." Like always.

Yesterday I texted her. Just something simple so she won't think i'm really some weirdo. But she hasn't replied yet. I know i'm probably in her requests or something. Her following is pretty big on that app. Mine is maybe half of hers. Which is still a lot.

"Yes Kila..." I sighed and answered the phone. This bitch has been calling since I opened my fucking eyes this morning. I'm getting pissed off with her. More annoyed than usual. That's what I get for fucking her while she was in a vulnerable state. Biggest mistake ever.

"Baby I miss you...I need you right now."

"What do you need me for Kila?"

"Come help me forget....please?"

"On the way." I hung up and put my slides on. At least she know what to call me for. The other times she called was probably bullshit. She knows how to get me around.

I pulled up my sweats while Kila laid there asleep. I'm about to bounce. We cuddled long enough and I can't lay up with nobody for too long. That gives relationship and that's the last thing I want with her. Not that she's bad because she isn't. Kila is a smart ass girl. Got everything together, own place, good job, wonderful family. But I don't want nobody right now.