52

"Beyoncé hold my baby head before I slap you

"Beyoncé hold my baby head before I slap you."

"You gon slap me?" I put my hand on the back of Gisé's head. She's 6 months and Onika still want to do things we were doing when she was 2 months. Gisé can hold her own head up and can even hold herself up in craw position. Just can't go. "You always threatening me."

"Hi baby. Your papa is gonna get her shit knocked." Onika smiled at Gisé and she did it back. If my baby first word is a curse word, i'm not even gonna be mad. My first word was damn. Just carry on the legacy. "Give me her." She reached and Gisé leaned forward. Traitor. "Are you hungry my love?"

I followed them to the kitchen and Onika looked back at me like I was crazy.

"Don't be following us. Baby she's being a stalker. Weird." She whispered to Gisé. I watched her defrost breast milk and make the bottle. Now she know this baby isn't about to go for that. She want nothing but those titties. Same as I.

Gisé started screaming when she saw the bottle and Onika laughed. All she do is scream and swing. I don't know what she's gonna do when Onika has to start leaving for work again. Probably beat my ass. She'll go to Onika before me any day.

"Ming is coming to stay over here today. I don't know how long though. You cool with that?"

"Why you asking me?" I chuckled and went in the pantry. One thing about Onika, she's gonna ask me. For some reason she acts like it's just my house. Like we don't both stay here and both make the rules.

"Well....this is your house too so you should have a say so on what's going on. No matter what. Screw this top on please."

I grabbed the bottle and did what she asked. Gisé's whole face frowned at me and I laughed before giving it back. She put it to Gisé face and she tried her best to hold it. Almost got it big girl. It's still a struggle but she making it.

"That's your sister baby, you don't have to ask me about her coming. She has a room here for a reason."

"You don't think Solo needs a room? I don't want her to feel any way about Ming having one and her not. That's not fair."

"Solange goes off to college soon, she'll be fine."

"It's not about how you feel, it's about how she feels."

"I'm telling you she's fine baby. Trust me. Sleeping with Ming or going in the guest room is no issue for her."

"How do you know?"

"Onika. Would you like to call and ask her?"

"Nope. We'll see whenever she comes over. If she gets upset, i'm letting her beat your ass. Understand?"

"Got it."

Solange is not gonna trip. She'll sleep on the floor if that's all available. Mama taught us to be appreciative of what we're given. One of Solos friends live deep in the hood, we don't judge.