89

She look so good

She look so good. Every time she get these small ass braids I be ready to run my fingers through them while her head between my legs. This girl just don't know the half of my thoughts when it come to her being between me. Her tongue, her fingers, her. It's really dangerous if you think about it. She's turned me into such a freak. Although I was one before, she intensified it. Only thing that holds me back is the fact that I be wanting to tap out so quick. But that's because she's so fucking intense.

Then she wanna bring me to this studio where I have nothing to do but look at her. The kids are with her mom and our siblings think they're too old to ride with us, so its always just....us. Robyn had a photo shoot to take care of and Lo is just Lo. She's on one of those things where she doesn't call nor answer anyone. I've called twice and never got an answer back. So all I can do is let her have her moment before I pull up. Then she'll be ready to hear what I gotta say. Gon give her a little time though.

"Bubbi."

"Mm?" She hummed without looking at me and just focused on the screen in front of her. So I guess she in work mode or something. I'll smack her damn head off.

"I'm talking to you."

"I said hmm, baby." Still didn't look at me. I don't like this. And she wonder why I don't like coming here with her. I'm never paid attention to when she's focused.

"I want you to look at me."

"Ok give me one second."

"Ok." I waited and watched whatever she was doing. None of it made sense to me so I didn't say a word. No matter how much I come and see this screen, i'll never understand. And that's because I don't care to. Music has nothing to do with me unless i'm listening to it. Then i'm shutting the world out.

I focused on my phone while she did that because there's no telling when she'll be done.  Mama Tina had sent me a couple of pictures of the kids and I smiled. It was so cute. They slept in the same bed last night, all over each other. I love that their bond is so tight, but sometimes I be wanting to shut them up. It's amazing though. Better than ever.

"Bae."

"One second." I held a finger up while typing. Yea I know I just rushed her but this is about my children. They take all of my attention.

"Who you texting?"

"Your mom."

"Why my mom?" She chuckled and moved on the couch with me, looking in my phone. I started to show her the pictures making her smile. These are her twins I swear. It makes her so happy to hear that they have everything of her. I'm starting to see the height in Gise more and more everyday. At first I had faith that she would be little like me, but lately she's been sprouting. Vontaè is already big, and my baby is getting there. I kind of want her to be tall though, we need some athletes. Or models. Robyn is already trying to have my baby taking pictures for her, but Gise can't be still for shit. I wanna get her checked for ADHD, if that's how it works. "They're so cute and long."