47

"I'm ready to go home

"I'm ready to go home."

"You just died and came back to life. Chill."

I mugged Monty and wiped my eyes. Waking up in a hospital bed is beyond annoying. Constantly having them run tests on me is bothering me so much. I'm tired of them taking my blood.

Gisé was in my arm looking around while I laid back in the bed. She looks so much like Bey, I cried last night. Just thinking about her being Beys twin forever hurts my heart. I swore up and down that she would be my twin. Siked my ass out. Literally nothing looks like me.

Maybe she'll act like me. Which wouldn't be such a good thing because i'll have to deal with an attitude out of this world. Oh well, I love her and there's plenty of more opportunities for us to have another.

"Bey move bruh." I pushed her hand away. The last thing I want is to be touched. Like I just pushed a baby out my coochie, I don't wanna be rubbed on nowhere past my hips. Everything is sore. Especially these fucking stitches. I'm going crazy because i'm uncomfortable.

"Stop calling me that. I already told you about that Onika."

"I don't fucking care. You call me something I don't want you to everyday. Stop talking." I moved Gisé on my chest and changed the bed setting so I was laying back more. I'm just ready to go home, I swear.

I could feel her staring at me and ignored it. Could care less. Everything has been bothering me so much sitting in here. Being uncomfortable is one of my biggest pet peeves. Do not fuck with me when i'm not comfortable. I'll pop off on anyone.

Robyn came through the door with food and I sighed.

"I been looking at houses for us to move."

"What?"

"We're moving in together. It only makes sense. We together and have a child, why not?"

"I never disagreed."

"Seemed like it."

"Yo.....get out. Like everybody. Get the fuck out y'all are annoying me." I shifted. A pain just went through my cooch and that set me off. This is really upsetting me so much. Why didn't anyone tell me this would happen?

"I just got here." Robyn was going through the food. That's the problem.

"And you making too much noise with those bags."

"I'm trying to give you your food."

"You can do it later, get out. Turn the light off."

They left out, but Bey stayed. She always think she's exempt from shit.

"I'm not going nowhere so don't start."

Whatever.

I tried to get comfortable and Gisé started to move. Please don't wake up, she just went to sleep. Don't want her to get irritated while I am. I started to softly pat her back with my eyes closed.