23

Onika got me fucked up. Posting shit with another nigga hand. Bitch didn't even post me and here she go....That's exactly why I called her ass as soon as I saw the post. We doing death row? That's all I had to hear.

I'll turn up on all they ass. Robyn said I would act up over her, and I said I wouldn't. But I lied then because i'm about to go apeshit. Since she want to quote Lil Dirk, she must not know i'm that nigga fr.

I posted a picture of me eating her out and put an emoji over part of her pussy. They could see her clit and top half. Just by that, anybody could tell I was fucking that shit up. We were so drunk that night, we couldn't even stand for real. But when it came to eating that pussy, I got up.

@beyonce: i got that 😻 on lock. welcome to death row bitch 🖕🏾

I'm the real gangster. She gon know it's her pussy too because of how wet and pink it is. It damn sure ain't Kilas, and definitely not Zyzy. I've never ate their coochie. I wouldn't even be acting like this if it was them. I'll actually be happy that they got somebody to hold they ass down.

Kila was sleep on my chest while I read the comments on my stuff. Dudes acting all delusional and girls claiming they want this energy. Nah boo, this shit get crazy. They always want it until they get it and can't get rid of it.

My phone started ringing and it was Onikas ringtone. Just the person I want to hear from. I answered and slid out the bed.

"I'm finna go."

"Where you goin?" Kila opened her eyes while I slid my slides on.

"Don't question me boo. I'll see you when I see you."

"See? You starting that shit again."

"Don't start your shit. Worry about yourself." I left out. She better gon with the bullshit. Lil crybaby ass. Had me up all night because she wanted to express herself to me. About how I don't post her or claim her in no way.

That's nothing new but whatever she wanted to whine about. I got my nut in the end.

"Take my fucking pussy off your page!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Beyoncé because! That's my fucking pussy, what the fuck!? How you think that shit feel to be scrolling and just see your coochie on the gram? So many people can see that. Hey boo." I heard smooches and mugged so hard. I'm definitely about to pull up on her ass.

"They don't know it's you. Only you and me know that. What you doing?"

I started driving to her apartment. Whoever this nigga she be with is, imma catch him. Whatever happen on the scene, it is what it is. She gon have to accept it.

"Nothin. About to get ready for work. What you doing besides not removing my pussy off your page?" She sighed and I knew she was annoyed. I don't give a fuck.

I'll maybe consider it after I do what I need to do.

"On my way."

"To where?"

"You. The fuck. Now unlock the door because i'm pulling in."

"You're not pulling up. I have company. Don't start bothering me Beyoncé you was just a single woman doing whatever. Let me do me."

"Ain't no more doing you." I hung up and got out. Her dumb ass peeked through her window so I saw her pink LED lights. Dummy. Before I could get to the door she came out. So that just mean the nigga in there. "Move."

"No. Beyoncé go home and leave me alone. You already posted my private area, I don't want to deal with you today."

"Do it look like I give a fuck what you want? Me posting yo pussy ain't got you doing all this because you not even mad for real. Now let me in so I can go see my best friend."