105

I am not trying to go back

It wouldn't be right to not go back though, so i'm gonna suck it up. Should've known that I couldn't keep away from my parents forever. It's like my problems always catch up to me, no matter what. Damn.

Now i'm trying to calm Ming down because apparently Momma said something to her when we left and she got into it with Caiah. She just got to our house and we've been here for a minute. No telling how they argued there because they always got physical when they would have a disagreement. That was when we were okay with each other.

The kids are taking naps and i've just been chilling around, trying to clear my head a bit. Momma really did the most, literally. She's never been like this and just out of nowhere she's the biggest tripster. Shits weird and i've been trying to keep my respect together because I didn't play about my momma. Like she was my favorite person ever, we never argued. But now i'm grown grown and things have changed. I don't know what's going on. It's like my respect went out the window.

"Ming you gotta just let it go. She's too old for the shit she's doing. Caiah is just upset because shit didn't go his way. There's nothing we can do about that."

"Caiah wanna act so big and bad, I hate that."

"There's nothing we can do but keep our respect because she's our mother."

"Fuck her."

"Ok." I nodded slowly. I get her frustration so her letting it out is fine. She's able to do that. "We have to go back for the dinner in a bit. Are you going?"

"Yea....I wouldn't do Mama T like that. She asked me to come back before I left."

I nodded again. Beyoncé walked in the room and hovered over me. Her hair is in braids now and love it. She's always been so cute and calm. I don't think i've ever seen her worry. Only one time when her cousin was sexually assaulting her sister but even then, she acted on it.

Me acting on things would cause people to try and put me in a psych ward. I don't think it's fair but due to my past I would understand.

"Almost time to go, you good?"

"I'm fine. Is my little mama fine? How's her arm?"

"She been good Onika. Rumi was good when you scratched her, it just scared her that's why she did all that. You sensitive."

I shrugged my shoulders as she stood straight. We might as well start getting the kids ready to go. It'll take a little minute so we gotta start early. Especially if they're taking naps, it only makes sense. I have two that doesn't like to get up.

Once I got up, I went straight to the easiest. Rumi. She was asleep with Gisé instead of her own bed, surprisingly. Usually she won't sleep with anyone but Bey and I. I'm really happy to see that, so I took a few pictures. That's cute.