82

"Your dimples are showing, love

"Your dimples are showing, love." I smacked Onikas butt while she stepped into her shirt. Those back dimples so sexy to me. When I fuck from the back, I push my thumbs in them. But I don't really fuck from the back cause my baby sexy and I wanna see. Duh.

"Ok Beyoncé. Damn, stop."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back on me. She hadn't even got the skirt all the way up, it stopped under her butt.

"Can I fix my fucking clothes? Back up."

"Girl calm down. Cause i'll take all this off right now and have you redoing it all." I started kissing her neck and she huffed shrugging me off. This girl so fucking mean and then wanna ask why Gise act the way she does. It's right in her damn face.

I mushed her head hard and she stumbled, almost falling in her skirt. That's what she get. Should've hit the floor for the one time. But then she would've been the biggest crybaby.

She put her skirt on in an upset way and I chuckled small. I don't know why I wanna fuck with her today, but it's funny as fuck. Might just beat my ass before she leaves out. And i'll be just fine with it, I swear. As long as I get my laughs out.

"Baby cmere."

"Beyoncé please chill."

"Mcht, i'm chill. For real I am baby." I made a straight face while reaching for her. She hesitantly walked over and I wrapped her in a hug. Kissing her forehead a few times before letting her go. "Smile for me baby. You been frowning since you woke up."

"You shouldn't tell someone with postpartum to smile....."

"It's fucking with you right now?"

"Been fucking with me for a minute." She walked away to the bathroom and I followed. This what I mean. Why didn't she say anything? We been chilling around like everything is normal, i'm thinking she good. When really her mind been on some other shit.

"Why didn't you say something?"

"It's not something I just wanna talk about. I don't even know why I have the shit and I had a baby over a year ago."

"You never treated the postpartum from a year ago. Just sucked my dick and said you were good."

"Well I felt like I was. You fucked it to the back of my mind."

"Please communicate with me."

"Ok."

"No seriously. Because you look really sad right now and it's bothering me. I don't want you going to work now."

"We're not doing this Bey....I gotta go. I took a break like you all asked, that wasn't enough?"

"Shit all the work you do, no matter how long your break is, it's never enough."

She didn't respond and went inside the closet, coming out with her heels. I watched her put them on before grabbing her purse and her phone.

"I'm gonna go before they wake up."