79

"Is this a wig?"

"Is this a wig?"

I looked at Caiah with a mug and pushed him away. He know damn well this ain't a fucking wig. If I ask him if his beard is fake he'll get all offensive. He been being nasty with Kayla.

Instead of having fun at this damn water park, he wanna fuck with me.

"Get out my face."

"I'm just asking. It look like a whole lot."

"It's my shit. Now get away from me. Fuck ass."

"You got a foul mouth."

"Ya motha." I started back feeding Gise. For some reason she wanna act like a baby today. On the day that I don't feel good. Always. She'll go from the water back to me. Knowing I don't wanna be wet. "Stop it."

"Mommy nooo."

"Stop." I popped her hand twice and she stopped pulling the table cloth. It's just dumb shit that she does. She's a baby so I try so hard not to get mad at her. But she reminds me of Beyoncé with some things she be doing. "I don't care about that."

"Mmmmmm." She started whimpering like she was about to cry. I just shook my head, grabbing the fork before holding it to her mouth. Fat ass ate it all off too. "Mommy down."

"Kisses?" I puckered my lips in her face and she actually pecked them. She just wanna get down. Once she ran off I ate the banana pudding myself. It was mines any damn ways.

My phone started going off; I checked it quickly seeing it was my law group. They've been really texting so much today. We have new people and they act like they don't know what the fuck they're doing. But then I have to realize that not everybody did what I did.

"Get out that phone." I felt arms around me and kisses on my neck. She would come say that when it's work. I'm always in my phone so that's nothing new. I'll always deny it though. "For real baby, come out here with me. Youn got a wig on so you can get wet."

I didn't even answer, just kept my attention in my phone. They're acting very, very dumb. Ms.Hicks must not be doing all she did when I was joining. I had to go through a whole damn interview, take a test and all. On the fucking spot.

:y'all are acting very clueless. use common sense.

Beyoncé bit my shoulder and I leaned away a little. Waiting for a response because I know they're gonna say something back as if they aren't so much in the wrong.

"Onika."

Finally they started messaging back and I squinted. If I have to get into it with these people, I will. It's never an issue to clap back for me, i'll do it effortlessly. They'll be sitting back thinking about life fucking with me.

"I'm not playing."

"Give me a second." I started typing up a message before sending. Ms.Hicks better tap in before I take it there. She already know that I can get up there with someone, so she better get 'em! "Bey! No wait." She grabbed my phone and I turned to get it. No.