94

"Bey come baccckkkk

"Bey come baccckkkk."

"Nic."

I whined and rolled over in the bed. She literally left while I was sleeping and expects me to be calm. I've been home bored for so freaking long i'm going crazy. My kids aren't here and I don't know what to do.

I'm alone.

Forgot to mention that Momma made Ming go home as well.... Don't know why but she did. And it pains me so much because Ming didn't want to go. It's like I fucked shit up for her. She was enjoying it here. I don't know what to do now.

"Sorry....i'm just bored and I don't know what to do." I mumbled lowly and focused on my stomach. It's starting grow and kind of fast. At first I was sad that it wasn't but in the span of a week it's gotten somewhere. Beyoncé keeps joking about twins and it's scaring the shit out of me because what if it is? All I have is a little pudge. "I'll find something to do, you can hang up Bey."

"Nah don't hang up on me mama. I wanna sit on the phone wit you. You just gotta be quiet so I can record. Understand?"

"Got it." I picked up my phone to see her putting the headphones on. As well as looking at the message I got from Robyn. She said she was outside and on her way in. It confused me more than anything because she never said she was coming by. "What?" I whispered and got out of the bed.

When I went down I saw her coming around the living room. She stopped and looked at me as I did her. We haven't really talked since she went off on me last week. That really hurt my feelings so I kind of fell back from her for a bit. She texted me a few times but I didn't answer, i'm still kind of hurt.

"Hey Nic."

"Hey Rihanna."

"Don't do that."

"I'm not doing anything." I continued down. She sat on the couch so I took the hint and sat next to her. I'm sure she wants to talk or something now.

"I'm sorry for what I said."

"Mmhmm."

"Nika stop....I wasn't trying to make it seem like im all for Beyoncé....okay? I was just saying that you're not considering her in this. Yes Caiah felt some type of way but what about her?"

"I thought about her. I've always thought about her which is why I didn't say anything to her when Ming said what she said. Robyn you stick your nose in our relationship like it's yours. I get we're your best friends but sometimes when I tell you stuff I just want you to listen to me because I trust you. Not for you to start giving opinions and not letting me talk."

"That's how things have always been so what? Y'all already act like I don't exist."

"What?.....We have a family now. It's not us ignoring you, it's us taking care of our children. You play a part as well because you could come by any time you would like. But you just want to pop up when you hear we have issues within ourselves. But that's our fault for telling you everything."