6

Another night of Hennessy and Robyn. She's such a party girl and i'm getting so tired. I've taken so many shots that i'm fucked up. Nearly had one bottle to my fucking self. My head keep on spinning. Like I can't do shit alone. I don't know why it's hitting so hard right now, but it is.

Lauren is fucked up and talking to some dude. If I wasn't drunk I would be able to yank her ass away. But I just can't. Robyn is fucked up with Chris and I want to snatch her ass off of him. Beyoncé won't stop with her normal ass picking. I'm about to punch her.

"You always being a bitch to me."

"Beyoncé...."

"What's your real name? Let me see that tattoo. I know it's visible cause look at this dress." She pulled the strap and let it pop. I swear she so tempting. Just look so fuckable, but i'm not doing that. I'm teaching her a lesson, not rewarding her. I'll be damned if she fuck me and think she got some power over me.

I could never be fucked and ducked. I'm the walker and she the dog in this situation. She's the first person i've done this to and kind of felt bad. Like I usually would be such a bitch. But i'm letting her touch me...I've never did this. I'm supposed to be pushing her away not even close enough to get a word out.

Imma blame Robyn. Only reason I was nice to her is because of Rih. Whatever she wants, I give. That's my baby. Even if it means I have to deal with her worrisome ass best friend that ain't worth a piece of shit.

"Stop touching me."

"You don't want that."

I sighed and looked into her red eyes. My face is probably red as shit right now. I've drunk so fucking much. It's crazy. If I stand, i'm gonna fall. Just straight hit the ground without even taking a step.

"Come to the bar wit me."

"What's at the bar that ain't right here?"

"You right you right. Turn towards me at least. Let's talk, face each other."

Jesus. I turned a little and she grabbed my right leg, bringing it around her waist. That was so extra. I still let her do her though. I'm feeling this henny way too much because I just want to fuck her now. My legs are slightly open and I don't have no panties on. The air is hitting my coochie and it low key feels good.

She was rubbing up my thigh which was sending chills down my body. I need to be pushing her off but it's just not working.

"I wanna fuck you."

"Shiiittt. That's all you had to say." She tried to get up but I pushed my leg so she couldn't move. Never said I was about to fuck her.

"But you don't deserve it Beyonce...Like at all. I'm not rewarding you when you treat females the way you do. Not all girls are smart like me and they're willing to give you whatever you ask for. You'll never see me catering and giving myself to any dick....I switch the game and make 'em go crazy over me....remember that."

She was staring at me as I spoke, still rubbing my leg. I can tell that I get in her head sometimes. Have her thinking deep about the words I say. That's purposely. I want her to understand where i'm coming from. Get the reason that she shouldn't treat girls like that. And she goes for the vulnerable ones. They're most likely to get attached and she's messing herself up doing that.

I've seen two girls that she be fucking on and they both look like they're going through something. It's all in their faces. Either they're stressing over her or something else and she's making it worse. Either or.

"I hear you shorty."

"But do you really? Are you just saying that so I can get off your back and fuck you? Or because you honestly get what i'm saying?"

"I honestly get it. The way I treat women isn't cute and it needs to change. I understand it all Treasure, I promise you I do. And I do want to change because I see everyday how I make these girls feel....They're weak and it's not right to do them the way I do....I'm sorry."

I smiled small at that and ran my fingers through her hair. It's so cute on her and fits her face well. The way she keeps it all puffy, it could change. I don't like that. But she's fine so that makes up for it.

Beyoncé is a really likable person when she isn't bitchy. Like I could probably chill with her. Maybe smoke, depending on what she roll up. There's only certain things i'm puffing. Some shit will have me tripping.

"I'm not who you need to be apologizing to."

"You right....But look, you got me doing all this. Admiting my wrongs and apologizing, are you even gon give me a chance? I'm doing this for you."

"That's where you're totally wrong at...Don't do this for me. Do it because you want to be better for yourself and the sake of these women. Because in the end, we won't know if i'm the one until after the fact....Do what YOU really want to do instead of me. If you don't really want to then it won't be genuine. You'll still have that fucked up mentality while faking around for me. That'll be worse than this."

Once again she just looked at me. I'm only trying with her because I see that she isn't really like this naturally. She isn't really a fucked up person. Something happened to her. A woman treated her wrong which is why she's so against us. But she has to realize that there's good versions of us.

We won't all hurt her.

"I see that you've been through something. That's obvious. But i'll never hurt you. Now if you continue with the shit you're doing then I can. Trust me. Show me that you want to change and have improvement. I see you. Not this Beyoncé that says fuck women because they don't mean shit. The one thats respectful towards us....I'm sure you love your mother with everything in you. Don't you?"

"Yes I do. That's my baby." A smile came to her face. Just the way she lights up over the mention of her birth giver tells it all. Hurting women isn't her.

"See....If you can love your mother like that, I know she raised you right. Gave you the girl talk and all. Now how would you feel if a man was dogging your mother out the way you do that Kila girl?"

Her face scrunched when I said her name and she kind of sat up. The way her face was, I knew she was thinking. Probably of all the fucked up things she's done. Damn.

I'm aware of this whole conversation and will remember it in the morning. Liquor doesn't fuck with my memory. At least not Hennessy. Clear will fuck up my everything.

"Not gonna lie, i'll be ready to kill."

"Exactly....Kila has a wonderful family, so how do you think they would feel if they heard the way you were doing their babygirl?"

"Probably the same way I would feel about my mama."

"See? You're smart after all." I joked. She smiled widely while looking at me. Hopefully she remembers this. If not, it's back to ignoring Beyoncé. I can't repeat myself like this. It won't be genuine the second time.

"I like you Treasure....a lot. Haven't felt like this since my first bitch and I told myself I wouldn't ever feel like this again. But I can't fight this. I've tried, so many times. Been bout two months and the only thing I can think about is you. I don't even know your real fucking name and i'm dreaming about you. You so different."

"I take that as such a compliment. I'm glad to not be like everybody else because if I was, I would've been let you fuck and duck me."

"I'm glad you didn't...You helping me realize some shit that i've never thought about."

"I feel honored."

She better remember this shit.