27

"Ight man stop pulling on me like that

"Ight man stop pulling on me like that."

"Shush inmate."

"Wow bruh. I'm not even an inmate yet. You praying for my downfall already?"

The ride to the police station was smooth, the dude even had the radio going. But as soon as we got to this station, they started they bullshit. I been yanked all through this bitch. Like they trying to make me stumble on purpose. Shits crazy.

I hope and pray that Mama don't find out about this. I've been arrested once as a teenager and that was because I was trynna live the fast life. Mama had given up at the at moment and made me stay for a little while. I hated that shit with everything in me. Said I would never go back. Look at me now.

But we're not certain that i'll be locked up. They still gotta interrogate and all that shit. Which they're doing right now. I was taken to a room with one table and a glass wall. Two detectives sat in front of me so I closed my eyes tiredly. Fuck them. I'm pleading not guilty until it's the end. Just might plead guilty and make up a whole story. I'm gonna win either way. They have no visual proof. My gun is at home and been cleaned off. It's registered too so they don't have shit on me.

I'm a successful ass person, building businesses and shit. All they can say is that I was at Onikas house when it all happened. The apartment owners are really dumb for that though. No cameras in the apartments? Just like two facing the parking lot? Be for real.

"Where were you around the time the shooting happened?"

"You rolled the cameras and saw me pull into the apartments so where you think I was?"

"Were you an eye witness? Did you see or hear any type of events that could lead up to that moment?"

"Nope. I heard the shots and that was it. My baby tried to go out there but I made her ass stay in. The loudness let me know that they were close. We don't need no parts of that. Which is why i'm confused I was arrested for a damn murder."

It went silent for a moment and I sighed heavily.

"An anonymous person provided us with evidence that you and the deceased had been in an altercation days prior." She slid papers in my face and it was the posts and comments between him and I. Who the fuck would even snitch like that?

"To be honest with you ma'am, I didn't even know that it was this young man that was shot. Yea we had some type of beef but I wouldn't dare take his life. Why would I kill someone over some petty ass social media shit?"

My respect and my girl. That's why.

"That's what we're trying to figure out ma'am."

I nodded slowly and eyed the man. His bitch ass better shut up. He seem like the type to do whatever to take me down. I'll beat his ass with the cuffs on.

"We can't say that we have enough creditable evidence because we have no witnesses nor video proof. What we can say is that the shots came from the area of the apartment you resided in. Is there an explanation for that?"