100

huge time skip cause why not?

I took a picture of the kids sleep all over the bed for Onika. Only one missing is Vontaè because he's with her. As always. Bring your child to work day, he jumped right on it. Gisé was soooo upset about that, she wanted to go.

Right after I sent the picture, I felt movement. Omari was waking up and his little head popped out. I chuckled at his face, wiping it from the crust. Hard sleeper like his Mommy. Only ones that sleep normal like me is Rumi and Vontaè. His mom was a soft sleeper so....

Rumi can wake up from a call of her name, that's all it takes. Now Omari and Gisé will fight it, they'll lay there until you pick them up in the air to get up. It takes so much time in the morning. Especially with them all being in school. That's why Gisé missed going with her mom.

"Dada im hungry."

"I know lil man. Let's wait until your sisters wake up."

"Rumi!" He shook her ponytail and she groaned before sitting up a little. Wasn't surprised when she swung on his ass and bucked at him. All they do is fight. He rarely hit her back though because he knows that he's a boy. He'll hit her first and let her swing back, after that he won't do anything else. "Sé!" This boy started jumping all over her and she just groaned rolling to her back.

"Come onnnn Omari!"

"I'm hungry! Get up!"

"Tell your freaking Dada! Get off!" I laughed as she knocked him off. He's so damn small but be acting like he's the biggest in the house. When he was a baby he was chubby as shit.

I heard cries and Gisé opened her eyes. We connected right away and she rolled hers before getting up. She got him off the floor, cradling his head before kissing it. He's too tall for her to try and pick up.

"Go downstairs crybaby."

"I not a crybaby!"

"Ok." She watched him run off and then reached for Rumi, but she doesn't like being held by them. So she shook her head and stayed hooked to me. "You just a daddy's baby. Little head self."

Before she could stick up the middle finger I grabbed her hand. No. That's all Onikas fault, she play way too much and they be catching on quick. Like way too quick. Omaris first word was fuck....because Onika stay whispering that harshly. He said it just like her too. A hard ass "fuck!"

"Good morning big girl." I rolled to the side holding Rumi. She stuck her face in my neck and sighed while I rubbed her back. She's the quiet kid. Doesn't bother anyone unless they bother her, and wants nothing more than to be under me. Reminds me of Vontaè but he's gotten a lot more active over the years. We thought Rumi would too but it's like fuck us. It's funny.

Someone will say something to her and she'll look at one of us. If it's not her parents, she's going straight to her older siblings. Those are her protectors.