12

I was laying in the bed with aching legs because of Beyoncé. Talking shit made her punch me in them while I was standing. It was so hard trying to dodge those hits. Then she had me in the corner. I hated it. I wanted to beat her ass back but she was acting like my hits weren't shit. But I got something for that ass.

I've been crying and crying. Not because i'm in pain but because i'm trying to make her upset. She thinks i'm a crybaby and need to stop. But who is she to tell me what to do like that?

"Treasure....you sound like a little ass baby sitting there."

"Stop talking to me." I pushed my glasses up and continued on my phone. Another thing, she keeps making fun of me. My glasses make me look nerdy and shit, so she says something every time. Plus I have to wear some that aren't just for reading now. Like the doctors pissed me off with that! I almost cursed them out. But Robyn made me stop.

"According to my calculations, you're 23."

"According to my fucking frustration you about to take your ass home." I kept in my phone and raised my knee. She better leave me alone. When she lifted herself on the bed I rolled to the floor. If she hit me again imma fuck her up! "Stop! Bubbi for real I don't want to play no more."

"Well stop talking shit. Cry baby."

"Ok."

Whatever she got going on, she need to let it go. I'm about to put her ass out and never let her back in. Pissing me off. I know she's playing so i'm not tripping. If she was serious we would've been tussling in this bitch. I'll never turn down a fight, that's why my back fucked up from Chris. I shouldn't have ran up on him because he slapped the shit out of me, punched me in my stomach and then slammed me.

I was so pissed.

"Now come lay with me."

"No. I got work to do and then I have to go to work for real."

I got off the floor and wiped my face. Crying for nothing. I'm not laying with her to do my work no more. Yesterday I did and she ate me out. Long story short I cried. So. I've already explained that i'm a lightweight. We know this.

"Treasure stop playing. You know I like laying between yo legs while you work. Stop trynna be funny."

"I'm not being funny. You not finna do nothing to me again."

"That's cause you lightweight. Can't take shit."

"So! The fuck. Leave me alone." I grabbed my computer and books before walking out. And I was just about to lay with her too if she wouldn't have said that. "No! Stop! Leave me alone! Robyn get your best friend!" She picked me up. I hate her.

Her face was blank when she sat me down. She gets on my nerves. I tried to move away but she mushed me back down and grabbed my stuff.

"Sit against the headboard Treasure." I did what she said and she laid between my legs before giving me my stuff back. "See how easy it was? Stop making shit so difficult. Give me kiss."

"No. Stop talking." I opened my computer and got started. She always wants it to sit on her chest but then will start being on her phone and shit. And still won't move. If I see something in her phone that I don't like, i'm gonna slap her. Simple. Not that I really give a fuck.

I'm just a hypocrite in certain situations. At least I can admit it.

"What's that?"

"Economics."

"Oh....So like money and shit?"

"In a way, yes."

This class is only online and I hate it. I struggle with this the most. But I can always look some of the stuff up, I just hate cheating because what if I need to know it for the future? Which is why I always write it down to study it.