71

I'm tired

I'm tired.

Like very.

I haven't made my own song in years and I forgot how draining it is. I've been in this studio for a whole day. We've taken naps and even left for food, but we have not went home. Onikas probably lost and upset. For some odd ass reason, I didn't bring a charger. This nigga in here with me got a fucking android. Do I look like an android ass nigga?

My wife calling me everything but a child of god, I know it. She can still track my location even if my phone is dead, but she doesn't know this location. Which is what fucks shit up. This is a new studio that Mama keeps control of. I come and take artist here when I can, but when I can't, other people rent it out. She keeps control of that.

This is really my favorite studio because I put a lot of effort into it. With the light up floors and colors that are hard as shit to find. That's why I rarely even use my booth. Nobody is to come inside my booth, i'll throw a fit if they do without my permission.

"Aye, let me use yo phone bruh. I need to call my baby."

He handed it over and I dialed her number so quick. She didn't answer the first two times, but she did the third. Either she knocked out or she just ignoring it cause of the unknown number.

"Hello?" She's sleep. It is 2am.

"Hey baby."

"Bubbi where are you?"

"I'm at the studio mama."

"Oh....You're not cheating on me right?" She sound so sluggish and that's the first thing that comes to her mind.

"No, I promise i'm not cheating on you." I chuckled and shook my head. One thing about her, she's gonna ask. "I want you to come here when you wake up."

"I can come now....Gisé won't go to sleep."

"You went to sleep on her?" I chuckled because she never does that. So if she did i'll be surprised. Onika will be sleep deprived as fuck before she goes to sleep on Gisé. But me, imma step. She'll be up all night and i'll be knocked the fuck out. I don't have to worry about her getting out the bed, she's scary.

Now Vontaè will get up fucking with stuff. But he'll go to sleep too, so no worries with him.

"I dozed off but not sleep. Send the location and i'll come."

"Just look at my location."

"Oh right. Ok. Bye." She hung up and I gave him his phone back. I went back inside the booth and sat down. Flipping through the papers and yawning out the mic. Something tells me that Onika is gonna take forever to come. I need her fucking charger.

"Alright so Timberlake should be here around 8am along with Drake at 10. Oh and Kelly's coming."

I nodded my head while leaning back in the chair and rested my hands on my forehead. I'm about to take a nap until they get here. I silenced the studio and put the headphones over my ears.