53

"What you screaming for big girl?" I tickled Gisé and chuckled

"What you screaming for big girl?" I tickled Gisé and chuckled. She's been so excited since we woke up ten minutes ago. My baby woke up and rolled over to me with a smile. Onikas still knocked out because she was up all night. Working of course. Plus our child decided that she didn't wanna go to sleep either. So even after her work, she was laid in the bed trying to put Gisé to sleep. Which didn't happen until I think 5am. I don't know because I went to sleep.

See me on the other hand, i'm gonna sleep. I'll leave Gisé woke. But i'll make sure she can't get down. It's really easy since she can't crawl for real.

"Stop being so loud."

We both looked over at Onika. She had her back to us and was curled in a ball. Just complaining for nothing. Gisé screamed again and rolled over towards Onika. Now she's about to have no choice but to get up. She shouldn't have said anything.

I changed her direction by pulling her legs and she screamed again. All this baby do is scream. Loud ass.

"We gotta leave momma alone right now baby

"We gotta leave momma alone right now baby. You got her tired." 

She tried to lift herself again but went right back down. I laughed at her and she did too. Lil goofy. This is my twin for real, it's crazy.

"Kick them feet baby. Kick em." She started kicking and screaming while I cringed. I don't know why I did that. Onika is about to flip on me. "Oops."

"Giselle."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Stop making her scream."

"I'm not really trying to. She's gonna scream either way."

"I know but please....try."

"Alright. You ready to eat big girl?" I picked her up and went out the room. This is the best way we can get her to chill. Eat. Greedy ass.

"Beyoncé! No! I just fed her."

"When?"

"Like an hour ago. Why you think i'm so up?"