18

"You look good."

"Thank you." Treasure smiled at me like a little kid. It's her birthday week and she doesn't know how to act. I just want to lock her up in a castle like Repunzle. I'm ready to pull on these long ass bundles in her head. The little skirt will show her ass if she even attempt to bend down.

I love the top because of the boob design. Real cute on her little body. But as soon as we come back from this club, it's on. She been being a little brat and shit. I've been cursed out twice. Still the mean ass Treasure. She hasn't changed a bit since we first met. Sometimes she'll treat me like she did at first, and then she'll treat me all babyish. All depends on her mood.

"I want kisses from you." I looked down at her. She didn't even glance at me; she was texting in her phone. Of course I was in her business because when am I not. "Onika."

"I'm not Onika today. Don't call me that."

"Imma call you what I wanna. The fuck."

"The fuck back to you. The fuck. Don't call me Onika this whole week. After my birthday you can call me whatever you want."

I sat up off her shoulder and smacked her butt hard. Her eyes were on me as I walked away. She hate when I smack her ass. But I love it so whatever.

"Don't touch me."

"Or what?" I turned to her. Now she trying my gangsta. "Or what?" I smiled and walked up on her while she kept moving back. As soon as she tried to run I grabbed her. Smacking her butt over and over while she screamed.

"Ok! Beyoncé stop!! That hurt so bad."

I stopped but still held her arm. She stood there with a pout and rubbed her butt. Know she didn't feel that. Big booty Judy.

"I'm sorry. You know I like your butt."

"So."

"But I love these." I bent down and bit the top of her titty. She pushed my head back with a whine while I chuckled. Ok I really need to stop messing with her before she start fighting on me. Then i'll be mad and ready to slang her ass.

"Ouch, now it's red....Are you ready to go?" She rubbed her boob that I bit while grabbing her purse. This club better be fun as hell. Robyn always finding somewhere different for us to go.

Since it's Treasure birthday week, Rih said she finding a different club every night. She got that abortion and just been her normal self. As she should because that fuck nigga would've got his shit rocked if he thought he was gon be a deadbeat. That baby would've had two + parents.

We walked out her room and Lauren was laid up under Robyn. The two of them took pre shots so they're probably tipsy already.

"You bitches get up so we can go." They got up so fast like they were never laid out. Don't make no sense what getting drunk can do to these three. Treasure haven't been getting drunk lately. Mainly because school and work was kicking her ass. Even though she don't go to the law class no more, she still have other ones. Like two. But they're sooo hard.

She gave me a paper once and I was on that shit for hours. Of course I wanted to actually try so I kept telling her I had it. Once the 6th hours came, I gave up. I had taken so many breaks i'm between, I had to give up. There was no point in continuing.

It surprised the shit out of me to see a limo outside. Holographic pink, so I knew it was hers. They got in like it was nothing and she went straight to the liquor. She didn't take pre shots at the house so i'm gonna let her do this. I thought she was driving so I didn't let her.

"Girl....he still did it. That's yo man for life." Lauren chuckled while looking around.

"He's gonna forever do this Lauren." Nicki poured a shot and threw it back. That's not even Henny. This'll be the first time I experience her drunk off something besides Hennessy and i'm honestly happy. Finally something new. Henny freak. "Not gonna lie I thought he wouldn't but I guess I gotta call and be all thankful. Which I am." She turned to me and grabbed my jaw.