30

"Did you just bite me!?" Onika yelled with wide eyes and scooted away from me

"Did you just bite me!?" Onika yelled with wide eyes and scooted away from me. She doing too much, I just laughed at her. All I did was bite her thigh. "It's a teeth mark right there!"

"Mcht calm down."

"No because you just bit me so hard."

No I didn't.

I rolled off her bed and went to Robyn room. I'm gonna leave the dramatic pregnant woman to herself for a minute. She was typing on her computer with pajamas on. This is the most busiest person I know, right next to Onika. Ion think anybody can beat that girl.

"What you doing?" I flopped on the bed next to her. Peeking inside her arm to see what was on the screen. A whole bunch of words that I refuse to try and read. It's enough watching Onika do her work.

"Emailing models and workers. What's up?"

"Nothin. Your best friend is getting on my nerves. Acting like a bitch killing her or sumn."

"I heard her yell about you biting her. You better keep your teeth to yourself." She typed and spoke to me. They better get the hell on somewhere. Robyn been treating Nicki like she the queen of the world since she found out about the pregnancy.

It was so random because Onika was throwing up and screamed something about being pregnant. I don't even know what she said because it was covered with a gag. Robyn must've been walking by or in the kitchen and ran in the room. She was so mad at Onika.

But they talked and cried together. Cry baby asses.

"Whatever. I was licking her thigh and just wanted to see if I could grip it with my mouth. Now I know I can."

"Well good for you, but don't do it again unless you're pleasing her. Understand." She grabbed my jaw and I nodded. Annoying.

I sat and watched her email people back like I do Onika when she's working. It's just something about watching them be productive that makes me comfortable. My first time taking Onika to work with me was when she told me she was pregnant.

That was like the first week I started working inside the studio. Usually it would be me going to someone else's. But I got my own building now so it's different. People will be paying me to use my studios. Easy money.

Mama designed it and I paid for it. Team work. My next building i'm working on is a beauty shop. Mama can run it since she love stuff like that. All i'll do is own it and sign stuff. Other than that, she do whatever she want.

"Wait Bey what happened with the whole arrest thing? You never told me and it's been weeks."

"Oh. Somebody sent some damn posts of us arguing and going back and forth. Anonymously. That was the only evidence they had. So they held me for two days with hopes that more evidence would be found. They didn't find anything and I left. One of the desk ladies said that they might close the case because Luke was on the run for a 25 to life sentence. But I don't know if it's closed yet or not. I guess we just wait for police to pull up again."