32

So Robyn has me modeling for her

So Robyn has me modeling for her. I strongly disagreed but she strongly wouldn't let the shit go. It's all Onikas fault because she wanted to say I had model legs. Now Robyn won't leave me alone.

"You were made for this." She smiled big and watched them snap pictures of me. I'm so ready to go with my pregnant girlfriend. I haven't seen her since the other day after her meeting with the lawyer lady. She got the job and is so excited about it, but she doesn't start until next week. "Just a few more bottom shots and you can go BB."

She was watching the photos load on the screen and gave a thumbs up when that was it. Thank goodness. I waisted no time getting out of there. Immediately calling Onika to see how she's doing. She's two months now and has such a little pudge. Not really visible, to most it looks like a little belly fat. Unfortunately we haven't told our parents yet....still. They're gonna kill us.

The thing is we haven't even brought up telling them to each other. That's what's crazy.

"Babymama!!!" I yelled as I got in the car. The phone hung up and I looked confused. Did the shit disconnect? When I called back she answered on the last ring. "What happened?"

"Don't call me yelling like that."

"Mcht girl. What you doing?"

"My hair."

"You not supposed to be using no type of chemicals. Stop playing with me Tanya."

"Girl....bye Beyoncé." She hung up and I nodded.

Bet.

I been knocking on this door for five minutes. She about to piss me all the way off. As soon as I was about to start beating, some dude came upstairs. He looked weird as hell and was eyeing me like I stole something.

"Aye....you that bitch?"

"I don't know what bitch you talking bout."

"You the one killed my brother ain't it?"

"Depends on who yo brother is." I know who he talking about. I've only ever killed one person. But I don't give a fuck either so imma go with this.

"You got some balls to kill that nigga, especially over a bitch. My nigga was getting bitches everyday. It's about to be a fight in heaven."

"Nigga what?" I chuckled and turned to him fully. He weird as shit.

"Tell my youngin I said I miss him." This dude pulled a gun out. I heard him cock it and all but I wasn't gonna show my fear. Just hope that he ready to kill something since he pulled it out.

"Get the gun out her face and take yo ass away from my door."

I looked back and saw Onika. She always pulling her gun out randomly. Just like the first time when Chris was hitting on Robyn, she just snatched it out her glove box.