55

"Put some pants on her

"Put some pants on her."

"She good."

"Beyoncé....it's windy out here. Put some pants on her."

"You think I don't know how to take care of my child?" I frowned at her. For some reason my morning hasn't been the best and I really want her to stop talking to me.

She's been on my ass lately and I just can't. I almost fucking cried last night, she got me fucked up. Making me do shit she's never made me do before. I had to wash clothes....Not that that's bad, but she didn't even tell me how.

Usually I would wash everything together, but since I've been with her, I see that she does it different. She separates the clothes and all that by color. Then Gisé's stuff has to be washed alone because she doesn't use the same detergent as us.

"Never said that. I just know that our child gets sick easily and I don't want her to be sick Beyoncé."

I huffed and walked in the house to put some pants on her. Now she's being all nice but a while ago I was being cursed out for not making the bed correctly. Like what the fuck?

I'm trying to be understanding because I know she's upset with me about this whole baby thing. But at some point, i'm gonna get to punching her ass. Little cry baby. She love to fight and sometimes when we argue, we'll start play fighting. We don't hit each other for real. Just dry swinging. If she hit me for real, I think i'll really get mad. Her hands aren't soft at all.

"Where's Nic? Our mom wants us to come
by today."

"She getting on my fucking nerves."

"What you talking shit for?" I jumped a little at her voice and I turned around. What the fuck? "You wanna fight or something?"

"Onika stop fucking with me. Real shit. I'm finna throw you down the stairs."

Gisé screamed and I looked at her with a straight face. It's like they both been picking at me cause she laughed. Little bad ass baby.

"You really been on one Onika and i'm finna turn up wit yo ass."

"Shut up. You not gon do shit. Cry baby. I'm just fucking with you and you take it serious. Titty baby."

"Says the one who pull my shirt up in the middle of the night."

"So. I'll admit the shit. You the one be denying you like my titties." She mushed my head and I stumbled. Gisé giggled and Onika picked her up.

"You annoying as fuck shorty." I had so much attitude in my voice. She was staring at me for a minute before sitting Gisé in her crib and walking away. So. Been fucking with me all morning. Aggy ass.

"You just made her upset." Ming chuckled. Oh well.

I shrugged and left Gisé's room to ours. When I walked in I closed the door in case we started arguing. She was sliding her shoes on and I saw the look on her face. Bruh.

"Bae...i'm sorry." I grabbed her arm and she moved it away from me trying to walk past me. "Stop. I'm sorry."

"Move. Leave me alone and i'll leave you alone."

She such a damn brat. How she mad cause i'm annoyed with her picking? Backwards as fuck.

"Girl shut up. Put some clothes on and stuff, your moms want us to come by."

"I know."

Her upset face so sexy.

"Can I give you head?"

"No. You don't deserve shit."

"Mhm." I was walking up on her until she hit the bed. Her hand went to my chest and she tried to push me back. Know i'm not moving. "Gimme kiss."

"Girl move."

"Stop pushing me." I mushed her back and she hit the bed. She always start talking shit when she barely dressed. It's so easy to snatch her shit off right now. "Don't touch my-"

"Shush." I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the end of the bed. All she do is talk talk talk, know she gon tap out in five minuets. As soon as I took her shorts off, she clutched her legs closed. Scary ass. "Stop." I opened them more and licked my lips at her pussy.

I kissed the top and looked in her eyes. Teasing her clit by flicking it with my tongue. She'll get mad. I spread her cheeks and let my spit roll down my tongue.

After that I dove in. I'm not playing with her today since she wanna play with me. One of us gotta be mature.

"Uhhhh you doing too muucchhh." She whimpered and tried to shut her legs. I kept her clit in my mouth while moving my tongue through her lips. Every time I sucked her clit, her legs shook.

She's so sensitive.

I started to suck harshly and her legs shook hard as her hips buckled. Soon, I let it go and she exhaled loudly while pushing my head.

"Fuck." She breathed heavily and I let her catch her breath before diving back in. "That's enough that's enough!" Her leg stiffened over my shoulder and I rubbed it up and down.

"Relax it." I smacked it and it jerked.

All she could do is moan and I was enjoying it. Eating her out intimately. I'm not feeling the angry head right now. I wanna make love to this pussy with my mouth. Kissing it slow with my tongue and sleeping her juices.

"Oh my god." She whispered while humping my face slowly. She's feeling it now. "Yes. Right there."

"Ready?" I moved to her clit and started to nibble and suck on it. She started shaking again and I knew she would cum this time. It's been building up too long, it's coming.

"Fffucckk." Her back arched and I kept sucking so she could ride it out. "I fucking love you."

"I love you more mama." I moved to her face and kissed her. Letting her suck my tongue and lick my chin clean. Nasty ass.

"Now fuck my face."

"No. We gotta go."

"Please!? Baby that's not fair!"

"It is fair. Come on. Get up." I slapped her leg and she screamed.

"I'm not going."

"Girl come on. I'm not fucking your face. What did I say last time?" I grabbed her jaw and she pouted at me. She love to give rather than receive.

"Baby please." She whined and started to fake cry. "You don't love me at all."

"I love you a whole lot but i'm not letting you do that. Get up and let's go." I moved off of her and helped her up.

I'm not about to go through this cry baby shit. Every time I tell her i'm not fucking her face, she gets all sad and shit. Then wanna tell people I don't love her. Like what the hell.

"I'm telling Robyn on you."

"So. What she gon do to me?"

"Shut up. Don't talk unless you're telling me to deep throat."

"Mcht shut up. Go." I mushed her towards the bathroom. She's gonna pick.

"I want it." She grabbed me through my shorts and I just stood there. I gave her a straight face and she groaned. "I hate you!!!!"

"I love you."
——————-

i'll update again later cause this a little ahh chapter.