81

"Ouuuuu shit, Bubbi

"Ouuuuu shit, Bubbi."

This is so magical. Every time she goes slow with me I fall deeper in love. Having to be quiet just makes it so much better because it feels sneaky. Reminds me of teenage years.

Having to be quiet because of our mothers is insane. Especially because they have their own room, just rather sit over in ours all day. I don't care about Ming, Caiah nor Makayla hearing because shit, they live with me. They hear it often.

"Fuck." I whimpered and wrapped my legs around her waist. She was staring at me with her lip between her teeth and lidded eyes.

One thing about being out here, there's some good drugs. Her and Robyn decided to go to some cousins house and get some weed, so they're loaded as fuck. I'm sober, scared of even touching that weed because my kids are here. Me high isn't very cooperative. I'm always sleepy and don't want to be bothered. They like to bother me so that wouldn't go well.

Her being high is why i'm in this situation right now. She act like she can't think when she's high.

"Shhh, mama."

"Ok." I moaned and pulled her down for a kiss. That's the only way I can be quiet and she knows it. So why she's dodging a kiss is really pissing me off. She likes to see me struggle to be quiet. "Bubbbiii!" I came with such a hard leg shake. There's a lot of things I can fake but that leg shake isn't one of them.

She be fucking me up.

I came for so long, feeling her fill me up. It's been three weeks since we've had sex so I get that. And I can get pregnant too. Two weeks after a miscarriage, i'm able to get pregnant again, so i'm sure that'll be a result. Hopefully. I really want another baby.

"You just can't be quiet."

"You know I can't and you still try to make me."

She chuckled she pulled out of me before going down. I whimpered as she licked me and clutched my legs around her head. This shit gets me every time. She wants to lick me before and after...doing too much.

"Baby stoopppp. Shit!"

"Stop yelling Onika."

"I fucking can't so stop!"

"Alright." She came up laughing while I was groaning. Nothing is funny about this at all. Could've waited until we were alone to try and fuck some sense into me. All I did was curse her out a little bit, but it was a good reason in my eyes. She put something on my plate that she knows I don't eat.

So I started picking and said she confused me with the wrong bitch. It was funny to me, but not to her apparently. It's too late for this, I couldn't even eat my dinner. The shit is sitting on the counter getting cold, i'm not even hungry.

I'm full.

Of cum.

"Now eat the food and don't even look at the fucking peas."