63

"Give me a kiss Onika

"Give me a kiss Onika." I turned my head away from her as she hovered over me. I've only been home for a few hours and she's already up my ass. Blaming it on what I have on since it is something a bit more.

Only reason I have this on is because I didn't wanna get dressed. This is a new set and I really like it so much. I think I look sexy as fuck.

I've been in the den instead of anywhere else around the house. Really just enjoying the silence over here since we rarely come to this side. It looks so untouched.

"You're annoying. How you gon tease me?"

"I'm not trying to tease you Bubbi."

"So gimme kiss then." She grabbed my face and squeezed my lips together before pecking back to back. I held her wrist tightly because why is she doing that? Acting like she didn't see me before I left earlier. "You still doing that case?"

I didn't say anything and looked away. I've started it already, why would I stop? Momma got on my ass and I understood everything she was saying, but at the end of the day, it's my decision. Me doing this has nothing to do with what he did to me and me wanting to defend him.

I'm doing this because my Bubbi name is in it and I feel like I need to. I've done a domestic violence case before and they're really challenging. It wasn't as intense as this one either. So part of me is excited.

They think i'm doing it to benefit Trey, i'm not. I couldn't care less about what happened to him. Of course i'm sorry for what Monty did because that's not what I wanted him to do. Not saying he didn't deserve it. They've made me realize that he did. I'm just being polite by apologizing.

Me taking his case has nothing to do with him specifically. It'll be different if I was doing it and said he didn't have to pay me. But he's being treated like any other client. He doesn't get special treatment. They're acting like i'm trying to rekindle our relationship when that isn't even the case.

"I'm gonna be there. I don't care about shit you saying. If you don't want me there, you don't wanna do the case. Understand?"

I kept quiet again and looked in her eyes. Only reason I don't want her there is because I don't need them saying something about us being together. I'm sure it's all over that we're together. Yea it can be conflict of interest, but that doesn't mean I can't defend her or him. The law never said that I couldn't defend them, it just says that I can't have a conflict of interest. If I do, then that's when I have to drop my position. It's not as serious as it's being made.

"Onika." She grabbed my neck and yanked me down, making me lay down on the couch. I just whimpered and laid there. "I need to fuck some sense into you?"

I shook my head because hell no. She did enough the night before Thanksgiving. Then she won't even fuck my face, so i'm not doing anything until she does that. I'm tired of her eating me out and fucking up my insides. She needs to make my voice go away by fucking my throat. It already goes away from me screaming. I don't wanna be able to scream, she need to shut me the fuck up.