80

"I'm finna turn up with yo ass!"

"I haven't even did shit! You just wanna fucking argue apparently!"

Beyoncé really bothering me, so much. Like i'm finna pack my kids shit and leave. Talking about another week out here because they booked two weeks. I can't do this shit no more, I gotta go cause it feels like i'm draining myself. I hate being here.

"Move!"

"Come the fuck here! Damn. Like you really doing the most shorty." She yanked my waist and laid on my stomach. How she gon wake up starting with me and then wanna be babied? Like what? Make it make sense.

"You raising your voice gon get you smacked in your fucking mouth." I mumbled and grabbed my phone. It be her. Everybody think it's always me getting upset and starting with her, but she literally woke up and argued with me for being on my phone.

Like huh?

"Be quiet Onika."

"You can get the fuck off me. Dead ass. Cause I really been trynna be cool with you and change, but you finna bring Treasure out and imma dog your ass out."

She sighed heavily before kissing my stomach and I rolled my eyes. Anytime I threaten her like that she chill, cause she know I will. I don't give a fuck about shit. At all.

"Chill out."

"Take your own fucking advice."

"Alright. I hear you, i'm sorry. Chill out like I said."

I sniffled a little before getting back on my phone. I'm really getting sick and I don't even know why. It's weird. Then my kids are spoiled, odd as fuck.

"Take these off."

"Why?"

"Just take em off." She pulled my panties and made them pop. I'm already damn near naked laying with her. Thought this would be enough. "Please bae."

"For whaattt?? Why you trynna dooo?"

"Nothing I just wanna be closer to you."

"This ain't close enough?"

"Mcht you so annoying man." She got on her knees and was over me. I watched her as she grabbed my panties and pulled them down. I'm just trying to lay down and chill, she wanna do the most. Can a bitch lay in peace?

She bit her lip at my tattoo and I shook my head. I swear she can get hard by just looking at them. It's weird but I know that my tattoos is what she liked most before we even started dating. She was just trying her best to even look at them then.

"Take your bra off."

"For what?"

"I wanna see the tattoo."

"Beyoncé. You don't even like this tattoo like that." It's the one that says Treasure under my boob.

"I like all your tattoos, now do what I said please."