15

"Have you talked to Lauren?"

"No....you were last with her Rob. Where did she go after the club?" I was walking around the campus to my car. All of a sudden Robyn calls about Lauren.

We haven't heard from her since that night at the club. I thought that maybe she was taking a break for herself. She always does that. Out of nowhere will stop going out with us and will have a whole cleanse thing going on. She's weird in her own way.

"Ummmm. I'm assuming she went home because she disappeared after some time."

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty. What do you mean she disappeared after some time? You were supposed to make sure she got home babe." I didn't want to sound harsh so I had to add that last part. Really don't want to deal with her crying. I already had to last night because I yelled at her for laying on me. It was dumb. "Not saying that she's your child or anything because y'all are both grown. But we both know how Lauren gets when she's drunk. She's a slut."

It's crazy because Lauren isn't like that when sober. She has morals and would never leave with a guy. But when she's intoxicated it's a whole new story. She'll be ready to show her body off and give it to whoever is first. We've had plenty of times where she'll leave with a dude and wake up scared because she doesn't remember anything. Then we're driving all across town to find her ass.

It's scary and we never know when she'll really be in danger. That's why I keep an eye out for her. I can stay aware while drunk off my ass. She can't. Obviously.

"I'm sorry I just- I saw her at the bar and then I looked away to smoke and she was gone. So I figured that maybe she went to dance or something. I didn't want to ruin her fun...."

"I understand. Have you tried calling her?"

"Yea but it goes straight to voicemail."

"Fuuuccckk." I got in my car and started to drive home. Man I hope she didn't go with a dude that night. This is scaring me so much. Like my heart is beating out of my chest. I'll go crazy if something happened to her. "Ok. I'm about to try and call. Then i'll check her location because there's no fucking way."

"Ok. Let me know and i'm sorry."

"It's cool Robyn. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up and stared to drive around while calling Lo back to back. It was really going straight to voicemail so I checked the location. When it said not found, my heart started to race. Why the fuck? She never turns her location off because she knows how I am. I'm always checking their shit to make sure they aren't doing other stuff. Yea i'm like the mother of the group, whatever.

Just sitting there thinking made me want to cry. My eyes filled with tears as I drove and I just let them fall.

"Please be here." I pulled into her apartments and got out. She stays in these high class ass apartments with the elevators and shit. I hate this because all the white people look at you crazy like you don't belong here. Bitches.

On the elevator, it stopped before we I got to the top. My eyes rolled hard because i'm on a fucking mission right now. When the doors opened I moved to the corner. This ain't a time of conversation.

"Treasure?" I looked up and saw Kila.... with Beyoncé behind her. Ain't shit ass bitch. I just smiled small before speaking back. She know we don't even know each other like that. We just go to the same college. "Where you headed girl?"

"My best friends house. What about you?"

"Home. I stay on the top floor." She was smiling like she just got the best dick ever. Which i'm sure she probably did. Good for her. I stayed on my phone in the corner and could feel eyes on me.